Forex Day Trader's Thread

Usually when US stocks end up more than 2% down the Japanese will follow down also.. The Japanese will dump GBP/JPY and Cable will follow.. I'm bailing right above the resistance at 1.477 .. will take a last hour US stock rally to break it though.. I feel alright about being short Cable.

Dow just got smashed. I think I will be joining you in the short cable trade, looks like USD is now set to rally overnight. But will buy in the 1.45 region. Just went short on cable at 1.4735

I'm up 30 pips on Cable.. S&P closed down 2.39% .. I seriously doubt the Japanese markets will rally.. I also heard that a major aluminum company in the US jsut posted HIDEOUS Q1 earnings after the market closed.. Cable wants to break support but it may take a few hours..

still heavy as hell.. bounce failed.. let's see how far we can go ;)

Genics isn't it about 4AM in Britain?

new lows! looking at 70 pips..

I'm so weak.. I get up at 10:30 NY time.. I try and try to make myself get up but I'm always out so late.. The combination of trading income and dating sites has made me very happy to be a trader and divorced.. I'll be dead in 6 months though :LOL:

Oh well I'll stay up and talk shop when I'm here ;)

yep..prolly consolidate now untill the london break out. what dating site, adult friendfinder? lol

not to be inpatient..but how is this holding up lol, nikkei getting crunched, dow futures on there way down, usdjpy selling off, cable holding...

I'm locking in profit 1.472 .. That support is holding firm.. if it fails one more time I'll t/p