Forex Day Trader's Thread

oil did rise.. despite the euro " bakstoning " ..

actually.. this is again prove.. look at market seperately.. and make your mind somehwat more free.

somehwat = somewhat..

oil 48.4x
euro/usd 13628.6

sounds bit healthier then 1.47 though.

well .. now you live and learn not to jump in a trade in the middle of a range..

my stop is at 1.3665

1.3627 now ..

Are you using microlots, minilots of full lots??

i.e. 1,000 or 10,000 or 100,000?

Ridder,

I know what you mean about the oil / Euro relationship.. With the huge rally in oil, Euro should have done the same .. but it didn't because the pressure is down, down, down.. That's why I wanted to get back in to the short at 1.363

take $4 or $5 off of the oil price and watch the Euro get murdered..

You must have had about 12 mini-lots on that trade ... amazing when I just told you earlier to be cautious since you are clearly spinning the wheel and saying black or red..

His account is at 400:1 .. it really sounds like something a rookie would do.. Put 250,000 GBP on a random coin-flip trade..

400:1 wow that's the way my dad likes it.
I like 100:1 the best but that's just me. Lower might be better yet.

I tried to teach my dad to trade Steele.. He's riding a 35% loss on his life's savings because his Merril Lynch guy completely blows.. I trade to tell him to bail out when the S&P was over 1000 and re-invest back when the S&P500 was at 780 or so but he missed the opportunity..

Which part of the Lone Star State are you in man??

I'm in Houston suburbs (The Woodlands)

oh man .. suhaib is kicking himself now .. I just booked 40 pips profit on my Eur/USD short trade.. he would have made 15 pips rather than losing 400 pounds..

ugh.. now I'm kicking myself too ..

spot 1.357

he would have made more than 400 pounds ..

I'm still selling rallies .. will look to get in again around 1.365