Forex Day Trader's Thread

some great stuff in here. Im a massive fan of candlesticks as the closest thing to raw price action. Look at the move in the DXY yesterday! explosive stuff

Intraday levels for 6.10.2016

Intraday levels for 6.10.2016.
Profit target 10, SL 12 pips.
Happy trading
attachment.php

attachment.php

You can see my intraday levels daily on my thread I started yesterday.

Intraday levels for 7.10.2016

Profit target 10, SL 12 pips.
Happy trading
attachment.php

attachment.php

All levels are based mostly on high institutional volumes (using market profile, orderflow)

My intraday levels (11.10.2016)

Have a look at my intraday levels for 11.10.2016. All are based on high volumes made by institucional traders. They are pretty accurate. I publish them every day in my thread. You are all welcome.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Have a look at my intraday levels for 11.10.2016. All are based on high volumes made by institucional traders. They are pretty accurate. I publish them every day in my thread. You are all welcome.
attachment.php

attachment.php

how do you work out your levels? Thank you.

For example this:

12.10. of.png

There are extreme volumes (on futures). Combined with market profile and price action it looks like a very strong level.

Intraday levels for 12.10.2016

Hi guys. Have a look at my intraday levels. They are based on market profile, orderflow and price action.I publish them daily in my Trader Dale thread. You are all welcome there :)
Happy trading.
attachment.php

attachment.php

For example this:

View attachment 230488

There are extreme volumes (on futures). Combined with market profile and price action it looks like a very strong level.

Hi Dale

Thank you for your chart, but to be honest there is not I understand maybe if you got time and explain a bit I will listen......

Looking at your bar charts I think I understand where you place your limit orders...
It make sense to me....thanks for sharing.

Hi Dale

Thank you for your chart, but to be honest there is not I understand maybe if you got time and explain a bit I will listen......

Looking at your bar charts I think I understand where you place your limit orders...

Hey M

Just a heads up.......Davie Robertson :?:

aud/usd profit

Just took a profit +10 pips on aud/usd trade I mentioned here today. Did you guys also take it?
attachment.php

Hi Dale

the main thing here were heavy volumes that were most likely created by big players. Then they pushed the price down. This created a strong level from big guys initiated their action. Have look at the same picture. I added some description.12.10. of2.png