Forex Day Trader's Thread

Just a thought.. Is it possible that we will see an obscure move on eurodollar to push stops on the longs to fill the buy orders below 1.4700? Is that feasible or just paranoia..?

You mean a stop run? If conditions are right a large order can move through the market and run stops only to reverse when the offending entity takes profit.

Is it profitable for institutions to run stops in that fashion in forex, similar to market makers?

It can be, or just an opportunity to snatch up the currency they want or get rid of the currency they don't want for whatever reason.

Pippy ban me you fcking nigger fat **** **** burger american cheeze .

Peanut buttah jelleh time fat ****

Entered long eur/usd @ 5min morning star just below 1.4700 looking 3:1 target just near DPP

Last edited:
It's copy/paste but useful:
[EUR/USD] There has been plenty of sovereign buying interest in the 1.4700/25 area, and traders expect order books to be replenished tomorrow. Bids developing in the 1.4665/85 area; more by 1.4620-35. Sell stops below 1.4615; decent bids developing 1.4515, 1.4480, 1.4450. Light buy stops above 1.4785, spec offers building 1.4805/25. Heavier buy stops above 1.4885. Deep offers 1.5000-60; more 1.5125/35, heavy buy stops above 1.5150. PCW

EU now looking much better, but I'm going to wait for sub 1.47 one more time to buy (probably missed it though):(

anybody hear something? it's like a small puppy scratching at the back door!!

you should leave at least one of his posts on (edited of course) so everyone could enjoy the moment TAjammy completely lost it, although he probably has other user names by now

You realize he's a 15 year-old kid right? That was him.. He probably suffered a devastating loss of monopoly money and had a meltdown.

he's banned and one post has been left. I consider it to be the Mona Lisa of freakout posts. I would say it's pretty clear I'm white from my picture, but I do like cheeseburgers so it wasn't completely inaccurate.

R.I.P. TaJammy July 2009 - December 2009

So young, so irritating.

OT: This price action is mind numbing..

Who's that "Moe" guy who's a forum guide here? He posted a thread about $48 into about $4k and then it got deleted and i've never seen the guy on here before.