Forex Day Trader's Thread

Evolution only thought he had no life, but he has a feint pulse.. I truly am the walking dead..

He is relentless, one day you'll be top and then the next you'll click and realise you've slipped to 2nd and feel that tinge of sorrow. Then you'll have the burning desire to vanquish the score and reclaim your place. But it's only ever a short victory. You'll need dedication to succeed in the battle.

He's spitting into the wind.. I grew up playing these games. I've even read books about them. PLUS I have all the time in the world and he has to go to school.

I can always bust out a quick round of apples to turn the tide in my favor..

They kidnapped members of your Navy a few years ago and absolutely nothing happened.. Nothing will change.. Personally, I'd love to get into it with them before some of the uranium they are intent on producing "accidentally" falls into the hands of someone who makes their way into London with it.. Guy Mustafa Al Ibrahim Fox.

Obama is useless..

We have the majority of our army on both sides of them right now. Any operating expenses we need we borrow from our good buddies the Chinese.. Then we print the money to pay them back and then switch to a universal currency at gunpoint. Everyone is happy.. except the Chinese and Iranians..

There's no way they can do anything. Already involved in 2 wars that are losing and broke as hell with not enough funds for a full campaign in Iran. Maybe Shell/BP and some other Oil companies would fund it.

In fact it's a great time for Iran/North Korea to do whatever the hell they like. Everyone's too broke to do anything.

The market heard the BoJ was having a press conference but no one knows what it's about :LOL:

UJ jumped a whopping 60 pips.. nervous short-covering I imagine.. the beauty of small stops reveals itself again.. 87 is good resistance.. stop right behind there.. I'm no longer scalping.. big profits or a small loss ;)

BLURB:

"It is currently unknown what this news conference will be about but it has got the market jittery"