Forex Day Trader's Thread

long again on 4hr support in EJ .. it looks to me like somebody big bailed after the data..

ok.. emphatically EXCELSIORRR!

Americans view laws as mere guidelines.. I've always heard Europe is a lot stricter about DUI. As long as you don't hurt anyone they basically just fine you a ton of money and make you do a ****load of community service. I'm out $10,000 plus $12,000 in legal fees. Taking your license away causes a loss of productivity in their eyes and they figure you'll get the point after 200 ****ing hours of community service (I sure have) but they'll take your license on your second one and you'll go to jail for 30 days too.. The third one.. you're screwed.. a felony with 1 year in real pound you in the ass prison (not county jail) and a fine you couldn't ever hope to pay off.

I think it's totally hilarious how the Chinese are incapable of keeping economic data a secret.. greasy palms..

yes, but the jails in TX are for murderers, rapists, armed robbers etc.. You don't want to put businessmen who had 3 beers in prison. There isn't room.

is the shanghai stock market chart listed under Dow Jones Shanghai Index.. there's no chart!

it's USD stremf.. amazing hardcore stremf..

I'm buying EU 1.4915 .. I really can't believe it because if we can be honest with each other .. dot dot dot .. I REALLY ****ed up on my prediction.. but I'll take the giant heap of cash I plan to spend foolishly on unclean women and cocaine.. yes.. cocaine..

I banked way too early too.. :(

then again whoever went broke from banking 726 United States Dollas?