Forex Day Trader's Thread

MACD Histogram dailies just dipped negative for the first time friday..

DMI on the dailies is 30/16 ADX=41 .. up trend is weakening ..

daily Parabolic SAR level 1.455 a failure here or at 1.47 will cause me to load the trade with many lots going short..

I was just sent a signal EUR/USD sell 1.3845 from breakout2 strategy which has produced 98 pips per trade on average in the last 6 months with 41% success.. Their stop is at 1.44 .. They are already short but I intend to place it safer and wait for a rise.. or enter short at 1.375 or so should the price not rise high enough..

current price is 1.3906

we could see some rise.. we will wait..

I'm -6 GMT .. I get to trade Sunday afternoons.. sadly, I don't have one yet .. I'm thinking of trying the top of the mini-range we're in at 1.4125

I'm -6 GMT .. I get to trade Sunday afternoons.. sadly, I don't have one yet .. I'm thinking of trying the top of the mini-range we're in at 1.4125

1.3762.. cited levels 1.384 5 and 1.3790 broken without any problem

overnight it went up about 100 pip. i saw it , i was awake.. Euro/usd

lets see.. now down about 170 pip

short term indicators.. a while ago pointed.. to this .. , the market (with bigger volume) has right.

yeah.. it is.. but i dont look really at those little time frame scales..

actually.. euro/usd fall like.. if you throw up a heavy stone, which turns to surface.
in the last 1.5 hour

linked in what way? a rallying dollar does put downwards pressure on gold but id hardly say gold tracks the dollar...