Forex Day Trader's Thread

STILL long cable. Got 3 positions. I don't buy into the Monday fall, it takes more than that to bluff old Masq. Not touching eur/usd though I would sorely love to, but need to get an idea of what the good levels to trade are going to be.

I was convinced there would be retracement to 1.4750 today but there was strong resistance at 1.4800 so for today I'm stumped and don't know which way to turn ('stumped' is a cricket term btw!)

To me it looks more like break out & pull back to revisit the high, but just my opinion

I'll take that as a 'yes' then...I'm a big fan of Fib on daily charts and have made some nice pips i.e.taking yeasterday's low (or High) and applying it to todays closing high (or Low) and setting up short (or Long) to target 50% retracement, only seems to work for eurusd though (until today where I was hoping for at least 1.4775) but may still work tomorrow.

1.4877 down to 1.4800....my math wrong? could be....

No I don't think that's the math. The problem is different brokers may use different time zone and time in the day to mark as end of day, and therefore there is some delta price there

No I don't think that's the math. The problem is different brokers may use different time zone and time in the day to mark as end of day, and therefore there is some delta price there

end of the day here is midnight, what time is end of the day there then?

its not fib in the traditional sense, its actually mainly elliot wave using some fib stuff to project the waves