Forex Day Trader's Thread

I probably do 4 or 5 scalps per day and maybe leave one pair overnight on average, but I'm finding that if I'm not around to watch the price action during the day time then I feel a little lost when I come home.

Title: USD/JPY intraday: key ST resistance at 90.2.
Summary: Update on supports and resistances.
Story: Pivot: 90.2

Our preference: Short positions below 90.2 with targets @ 89.4 & 89 in extension.

Alternative scenario: Above 90.2 look for further upside with 90.4 & 90.7 as targets.

Comment: the upward potential is likely to be limited by the resistance at 90.2.

USDJPY20091009222159.GIF

ok.. well I'm filled now

DUI is a misdemeanor, but a serious one.. I'm wondering if the library will be open tomorrow. God knows Columbus Day is a serious holiday. Not quite up there with "Health Sports Day" [giggle] but important..

if you're really itching for a trade look at the EU dailies and notice the perfect bounce off of SMA support last time it got near.. it's nearing there now.. probably worth a try.

dui? thought its cause you didnt pay your taxes!

I said I was joking about that .. You seem to be the only one who doesn't know that.. TX doesn't have state taxes and refusing to pay federal tax is 5 years with no possibility of parole ;) I wouldn't be down at the library! :LOL:

I need to watch Family Dude and slug down a couple of Cheladas.. be back in 30 .. DIE NINJA DIE

I give up my research - i'll let my contact give me the answer.

Where did you get those quotes from? Those guys are clearly idiots.

I said I was joking about that .. You seem to be the only one who doesn't know that.. TX doesn't have state taxes and refusing to pay federal tax is 5 years with no possibility of parole ;) I wouldn't be down at the library! :LOL:

haha, you banned from driving aswell then?

I'm not actually on any end, but I still think you should close and go watch your cartoons instead :p

Guess this is probably bit late for eur/usd long - i'll just have to go sleep instead before I click and do more damage.

Last edited: