FinSpreads

hI bABENY2001, I HAVE SEEN YOUR POST ABOUT A SPREAD BET COMPANY THAT HAVE CANCELLED YOUR PAST BETS AND TAKEN YOUR MONEY !
Are you keeping proper records of all your trades?
PHONE THE Company in question and tell them you wish to speak to the Compliance Department as you wish to make a Complaint, explain in detail (only to the Compliance Department )about your treatment with dates and times and trades from your records to back up your statement, if you are still unhappy with their reply tell them you are going to report them to them FSA as they are the Regulators. Please tell us the name of the Spread Bet Co that you are referring to ?
Regards Twiglet

For name of company please refer to name of this thread. What I'm really really angry is they could let me know about the problem long long time ago. If they phone me few hours or even days after we can solve the problem. And I didn't mention the bets were open few days, so the call during the bet was open would be fine, even after I closed that, and now months after.... :cry:

What I can confirm when I'm in profit sometime technical problems occur, when I'm in loss I can close bet immediatelly but this is slightly different problem what I metioned above ...

I don't use finspreads but have frequently looked at their prices and I don't understand why they offer two prices on ftse and dow. They offer both daily future and daily cash spreads which are about 10 points away from each other. Is there a difference between the two? They must be getting killed if they are offering 2 varying prices on the same market.

If anyone can explain it to me I'd appreciate it.