ffsear trading journal.

Not sure if your doing dow trades but the mid point of todays high and low to the point is 27,000.
Guess where its going to close!

Not sure if your doing dow trades but the mid point of todays high and low to the point is 27,000.
Guess where its going to close!

Hey mate. Yes i trade the dow but i watched the FED decision from the side lines.. Still can't figure it out

Off to France for a wedding tomorrow so calling it a week here...

1564686733874.png

Happy with the bottom line but still too many poor trades that I need to eradicate. 117 trades in a week is over trading for retail IMO. Next week I will try and keep it below 50 and pick the better ones.. Time for a beer!

I mean if you look up thread, I called g/u, A/U and U/J shorts ... The first 2 i made average sums from, U/J i missed compleatly. I think i spend too long staring at the dax and dow, killing brain cells

Example of a trade today... This is how I approach the Dax and DOW...

SO after yesterdays massive down day on the DAW after the fed cut, my thoughts were it will probably retrace a bit....maybe 27050

Drop down to the hourly... See more conformation for my 27050 level.. Also note the overnight high of 26908

Attachments

• 1564688511364.png
    1564688511364.png
    74 KB · Views: 216
Down to the 2m to watch the open... Strong bulling opens and we takeout the overnight high (although we do during the European session).. Not much to think about here, we will test the European high now at least. So we go long at 26895. 30 point SL +£4 per point....

Watched for a bit... this is when the trade was live... Looks like it was a 40 point stop...

Then I closed at 27004... Why? Duuno... I guess i'm a degenerate and believe round numbers a magic... I was watching the cricket at the same time, yea that was it... Any way, its 100ish points, i'll take it.. no need to be greedy..

Dax has taken a battering, tried to make some ground this morning but got knocked back at 11,800, however I think it will have another go and break through today.
I'm going long at 11,750 if it gets there (currently 11,737).

Was on my back from a wedding in France. Looked like I missed a hell of a day

today.... Can't get on pro real time ..

+£290...

For the record +£290 = +1.66% increase on my account...

I think from now on i will only post weekly pnl updates.... More charts required.

That dax just keeps going down, I thought it would rally late in the day but no. Anyone would think the UK leaving the EU would be a bad thing for Germany. :LOL: