Returns for 2019

Nowler

Experienced member
1,347 161
How has 2019 been for your trading returns?

As I write this, there are another 22 or so days left in 2019, so our returns for this year can of course still change.
(Though I do not foresee too many more trades this side of 2020 for me)

This year has been my best year so far!
Currently up a modest 15.85% realized, with another +3% unrealized.
So I am doing a smashing job of staying ahead of inflation.

Whatever about the numbers... my biggest growth this year was my own development.
While I'm still a way off being "a good trader", I am far more calculated and relaxed that I was when I began in April '17.
I did make a huge slip-up which resulted in a 25% drawdown, but I acknowledge what happened and will work on not doing that again.

The 68% I lost in my first few months of trading back in 2017 is now down to just -26.31% (realized), which for me is a massive achievement!

My goals for 2020 are (in no particular order):
- To make significant strides forward in my mental development as a trader/investor
- To bring my total losses as a trader into single digits
- To increase my income
- Start a proper trading journal
- Start going to some trading/investing events and start networking
- Improve on my 41% trading win rate

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,023 144
How has 2019 been for your trading returns?

As I write this, there are another 22 or so days left in 2019, so our returns for this year can of course still change.
(Though I do not foresee too many more trades this side of 2020 for me)

This year has been my best year so far!
Currently up a modest 15.85% realized, with another +3% unrealized.
So I am doing a smashing job of staying ahead of inflation.

Whatever about the numbers... my biggest growth this year was my own development.
While I'm still a way off being "a good trader", I am far more calculated and relaxed that I was when I began in April '17.
I did make a huge slip-up which resulted in a 25% drawdown, but I acknowledge what happened and will work on not doing that again.

The 68% I lost in my first few months of trading back in 2017 is now down to just -26.31% (realized), which for me is a massive achievement!

- To make significant strides forward in my mental development as a trader/investor
- To increase my income

Cherie, have a look at your list ............. your goals for 2020: you think too small, your own jail cell. Escape now, Cherie

self-limiting = you get what you postulate at best but most often worse. Therefore put out a postulate like this: (not I'm going to, its already happened and you have a clear mental image picture of it in your mind in vivid color and depth and time)

I have blown the doors and windows off Income to a waterfall of abundance

Nowler

Experienced member
1,347 161
... Currently up a modest 15.85% realized, with another +3% unrealized.

Scratch that!
Make it +22.62% for the year :)

I know winning trades come and go.
And this trade means F-all in the grand scheme of things, but that was a nice little earner before I hit the bed :)

Go GBP!

NVP

Legendary member
37,586 2,009
well done N ......you have made money in 2019 ...thats a major hurdle !

make 2020 the year you make money again ....improve your strategy and focus on consistency .....

I did ok in 2019 overall ...no complaints .....i was distracted at times by some consultancy work but when i traded i did well

But then again having been trading forex seriously since 2001 it would be a disgrace if i wasnt doing ok after so many years of experience !

N

ffsear

2,170 447
A good year for me.. Still a few mistake/flaws i need to iron out, but overall happy with how i have traded. Looking forward to 2020!
1576414507279.png

Reactions: Nowler

ffsear

2,170 447
- To increase my income

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

brewski1984

2,073 356
I've done like 4 trades the whole year (nothing until September/October), I put £250 in my account and now have £546 so more than doubled!

Reactions: Nowler

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,023 144
A good year for me.. Still a few mistake/flaws i need to iron out, but overall happy with how i have traded. Looking forward to 2020! View attachment 271804

Photoshopped!

Downtown London in person, and bring all the other bums as called for as per:

fibo_trader

Legendary member
8,023 144
£20k leveraged x20

Just with Bitcoin alone, you died a thousand deaths. Live trade baby, live trade, even just one live trade helps bigtime. Post it in real time with entry and then a realtime exit. The date/time stamp of T2W catches all liars redhanded. Then and only then are NO documents needed - unless for OUR get-together party so the winners can show off.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock