Returns for 2019

Nowler

Experienced member
How has 2019 been for your trading returns?

As I write this, there are another 22 or so days left in 2019, so our returns for this year can of course still change.
(Though I do not foresee too many more trades this side of 2020 for me)

This year has been my best year so far!
Currently up a modest 15.85% realized, with another +3% unrealized.
So I am doing a smashing job of staying ahead of inflation.

Whatever about the numbers... my biggest growth this year was my own development.
While I'm still a way off being "a good trader", I am far more calculated and relaxed that I was when I began in April '17.
I did make a huge slip-up which resulted in a 25% drawdown, but I acknowledge what happened and will work on not doing that again.

The 68% I lost in my first few months of trading back in 2017 is now down to just -26.31% (realized), which for me is a massive achievement!

My goals for 2020 are (in no particular order):
- To make significant strides forward in my mental development as a trader/investor
- To bring my total losses as a trader into single digits
- To increase my income
- Start a proper trading journal
- Start going to some trading/investing events and start networking
- Improve on my 41% trading win rate

How has 2019 been for your trading returns?

As I write this, there are another 22 or so days left in 2019, so our returns for this year can of course still change.
(Though I do not foresee too many more trades this side of 2020 for me)

This year has been my best year so far!
Currently up a modest 15.85% realized, with another +3% unrealized.
So I am doing a smashing job of staying ahead of inflation.

Whatever about the numbers... my biggest growth this year was my own development.
While I'm still a way off being "a good trader", I am far more calculated and relaxed that I was when I began in April '17.
I did make a huge slip-up which resulted in a 25% drawdown, but I acknowledge what happened and will work on not doing that again.

The 68% I lost in my first few months of trading back in 2017 is now down to just -26.31% (realized), which for me is a massive achievement!

- To make significant strides forward in my mental development as a trader/investor
- To increase my income

Cherie, have a look at your list ............. your goals for 2020: you think too small, your own jail cell. Escape now, Cherie

self-limiting = you get what you postulate at best but most often worse. Therefore put out a postulate like this: (not I'm going to, its already happened and you have a clear mental image picture of it in your mind in vivid color and depth and time)

I have blown the doors and windows off Income to a waterfall of abundance

... Currently up a modest 15.85% realized, with another +3% unrealized.

Scratch that!
Make it +22.62% for the year :)

I know winning trades come and go.
And this trade means F-all in the grand scheme of things, but that was a nice little earner before I hit the bed :)

Go GBP!

well done N ......you have made money in 2019 ...thats a major hurdle !

make 2020 the year you make money again ....improve your strategy and focus on consistency .....

I did ok in 2019 overall ...no complaints .....i was distracted at times by some consultancy work but when i traded i did well

But then again having been trading forex seriously since 2001 it would be a disgrace if i wasnt doing ok after so many years of experience !

N

A good year for me.. Still a few mistake/flaws i need to iron out, but overall happy with how i have traded. Looking forward to 2020!
1576414507279.png

- To increase my income

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

I've done like 4 trades the whole year (nothing until September/October), I put £250 in my account and now have £546 so more than doubled!

A good year for me.. Still a few mistake/flaws i need to iron out, but overall happy with how i have traded. Looking forward to 2020! View attachment 271804

Photoshopped!

Downtown London in person, and bring all the other bums as called for as per:

£20k leveraged x20

Just with Bitcoin alone, you died a thousand deaths. Live trade baby, live trade, even just one live trade helps bigtime. Post it in real time with entry and then a realtime exit. The date/time stamp of T2W catches all liars redhanded. Then and only then are NO documents needed - unless for OUR get-together party so the winners can show off.