Fear of missing out

For all those who believe in butt heads at the top looking after the people, this is a good watch.

He seems like a very confused and paranoid old man, Silver-Gold partity and global warming being a lie, we are entering an ice age the evil progressives blablabla...

On the other hand the crypto arguments are very well reasoned

Clif High does have some valid well reasoned points imho but ruins it with some not so clever points.
Some of the debatable points are that ripple crypto is no good but monaro and cloak are the ones worth investment. He may be right on that. He praises Trump on Climate Change. His criticism that China and India's commitments are far too small while the rest of us pay the price is valid but probably the best deal that could be squeezed out of them at present.
He nearly took off on the UFO nonsense etc.

This is the market. 'Basis' not required... :D

Everything in the market is driven by fundamental factors. To say basis isn't required is like saying central banks can just ignore economic data points and just wing it because they don't need any reason to change policy. This nutcase is suggesting a 400% increase in 2 months and you say no basis needed. is this April fools or what.

Surely this clown is a billionaire right now or a atleast a multi millionaire from cryptos or NOT !

Blustering hypocrites

Everything in the market is driven by fundamental factors. To say basis isn't required is like saying central banks can just ignore economic data points and just wing it because they don't need any reason to change policy. This nutcase is suggesting a 400% increase in 2 months and you say no basis needed. is this April fools or what.

You are trying to have a rational debate with people who, despite their dire warnings about the impending economic disaster, have yet to put their own money where their mouth is and convert their fiat currency into REAL cryptos. They are still at the kiddies penny-betting stage...LMFAO! :LOL::LOL:

P.S: You KNOW it’s a mania when people introduce new reasons for high valuations...it’s called the ”New Paradigm” phase. :!:

You are trying to have a rational debate with people who, despite their dire warnings about the impending economic disaster, have yet to put their own money where their mouth is and convert their fiat currency into REAL cryptos. They are still at the kiddies penny-betting stage...LMFAO! :LOL::LOL:

P.S: You KNOW it’s a mania when people introduce new reasons for high valuations...it’s called the ”New Paradigm” phase. :!:

And your just pissed off because your gold positions never ever took off despite all the bleating about it not being fair :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The good news is, you might get rewarded next yr, unless of course, you already bailed or got shaken out.

To be fair to the guy he said that back in early June. Are you saying that its impossible for gold do $4800 by Feb? I know of one player in particular wholl be very disappointed by that.
Re fundamentals:- Imho, they have such a small part in being profitable that I dont bother, youre better pouring that time and energy into yourself and trading in ways most folks cant. CBs? yeeeeahhhh :D

But what do I know! ;)

To be fair to the guy he said that back in early June. Are you saying that its impossible for gold do $4800 by Feb? I know of one player in particular wholl be very disappointed by that.
Re fundamentals:- Imho, they have such a small part in being profitable that I dont bother, youre better pouring that time and energy into yourself and trading in ways most folks cant. CBs? yeeeeahhhh :D

But what do I know! ;)

A lot more than he does obviously :LOL:

Ive seen a few folks talk about massive spreads on the otc offerings etc. In this situation in particular, I think youre better off on the exchange CV. Imo better to seek value, accept the risk (bitcoin could go to zero), stick a bunch o limits out there, see what the market gives you, then do the best you can with what you have.

Ive not been paying much attention to other exchanges but as I said earlier, someone got filled on their bids down to £6,200 the other day when the tarders :sick::sick::sick:! That was an opportunity for anyone wanting to buy. It dont take much to do that when the books thin, by mistake or design, but you have to be guy at the plate with the orders out there to capitalise.

6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5636-bitcoin.jpg

Good point on thin market opportunities (y)
It will be lost on the herd mind.

Btw, he has a very good track record in all areas both in specific and general trends.
Far from a nut job.

Lets summarize the sort of nonsense this guy spews on the world(taken from a few of his videos on you tube):

- he believes in chem trails. For those of you who are wondering its a belief that there is a global program to spray our atmosphere with chemicals and it is being done by commercial planes.

- believes aliens are among us

- says when he is doing live videos and when he says something sensitive that it's the powers that be are messing with is line trying to stop him

- believed 2012 was the end of the world and the nazi symbol represents magnetic lines between earth and the sun and was handed down to ancient man millions of years ago

- believes the planet can support 100 billion people (95% increase from where we are now)

-interstellar space is not a vacuum

-believes electrical discharges made the valleys on mars

- believes advanced ancient technology found under Antarctica

In summary this guy programs bots to scrap the web and trends peoples content and then makes predictions based on this. So based on that, if enough people said the moon was made of cheese this guy would predict it is true.

I have to laugh, you tell me to go get an education while you sit there reading predictions from nut jobs and believe it.

Lets summarize the sort of nonsense this guy spews on the world(taken from a few of his videos on you tube):

- he believes in chem trails. For those of you who are wondering its a belief that there is a global program to spray our atmosphere with chemicals and it is being done by commercial planes.

- says when he is doing live videos and when he says something sensitive that it's the powers that be are messing with is line trying to stop him

- believed 2012 was the end of the world and the nazi symbol represents magnetic lines between earth and the sun and was handed down to ancient man millions of years ago

- believes the planet can support 100 billion people (95% increase from where we are now)

In summary this guy programs bots to scrap the web and trends peoples content and then makes predictions based on this. So based on that, if enough people said the moon was made of cheese this guy would predict it is true.

I have to laugh, you tell me to go get an education while you sit there reading predictions from nut jobs and believe it.

Sounds like mental illness .

Well for those who know me, I keep my ear to the ground, take in a lot of info and I try to be ahead of the curve. Brexit being a classic example. Then we have the migrant problem in Europe and why the EU will collapse and so on.

The collapse of the establishment, banking and control of money is another area.
The puzzle to me is that others struggle to see what I see. But that's herds for ya !

And your just pissed off because your gold positions never ever took off despite all the bleating about it not being fair :LOL::LOL::LOL:

The good news is, you might get rewarded next yr, unless of course, you already bailed or got shaken out.

So, the answer is NO? You have NOT converted any of your untrustworthy fiat currency into real cryptos?

My advice to any millenial (or anyone) reading this thread, don't take the advice of anyone who is too gutless to practice what they preach. Trading crypto's is one thing, but don't, whatever you do, confuse it with investing in the real thing.

Well for those who know me, I keep my ear to the ground, take in a lot of info and I try to be ahead of the curve. Brexit being a classic example. Then we have the migrant problem in Europe and why the EU will collapse and so on.

The collapse of the establishment, banking and control of money is another area.
The puzzle to me is that others struggle to see what I see. But that's herds for ya !

Ironically chasing cryptos at the current levels is indeed herds mentality .

Ironically chasing cryptos at the current levels is indeed herds mentality .

There are 2 herds chasing.
Joe public being 1 and the other herd is govt, banks, businesses, investors, hedgies and so on. Competing herds can mean only one thing. BTC and all the rest carry on up.(y)

Listen and learn

Take it from people like me, who are old enough and wise enough to have experienced the dotcom bubble first hand. I have been following bitcoin almost since its inception and I admit I wish I had bought some below $100.

This youtube clip is the BEST commentary you will ever hear on Bitcoin. It reflects my sentiment exactly. Listen to it completely from start to end before paying any attention to the crypto cheerleaders.

Ep. 308: CNBC Becomes Crypto News BitCoin

There are 2 herds chasing.
Joe public being 1 and the other herd is govt, banks, businesses, investors, hedgies and so on. Competing herds can mean only one thing. BTC and all the rest carry on up.(y)

No bank is going to get involved with bitcoin as an investment. I know this because i know their typical risk profile from working at several of the largest. It also goes against their compliance rules. Businesses wont get involved because the transaction costs and volatility (already the ones that became involved have started pulling out because of this). The only hedge funds involved are startups - CNBC "More than 90 funds focused on digital assets like bitcoin have launched this year". The people getting involved are average people for the most part and this has merit because any news of millions being stolen or forks or bans doesn't affect the price and its generally the same people who have no clue about fundamental drivers and influences that generally affects markets.

The craziness will end it always does for bubbles.

No bank is going to get involved with bitcoin as an investment. I know this because i know their typical risk profile from working at several of the largest. It also goes against their compliance rules. Businesses wont get involved because the transaction costs and volatility (already the ones that became involved have started pulling out because of this). The only hedge funds involved are startups - CNBC "More than 90 funds focused on digital assets like bitcoin have launched this year". The people getting involved are average people for the most part and this has merit because any news of millions being stolen or forks or bans doesn't affect the price and its generally the same people who have no clue about fundamental drivers and influences that generally affects markets.

The craziness will end it always does for bubbles.

This is your big mistake assuming it is a bubble.
We are still in awareness and adoption phase.

Anyway, one of us will be wrong, but I don't think it will be me :LOL:

an interesting piece of info i read about bitcoin was that 100 people own 40% of it

This is your big mistake assuming it is a bubble.
We are still in awareness and adoption phase.

Anyway, one of us will be wrong, but I don't think it will be me :LOL:

financial times Bitcoin bubble follows classic pattern of investment mania - https://www.ft.com/content/a2c5f07e-dbf9-11e7-a039-c64b1c09b482

forbes Four Ways A Bitcoin Bubble Plays Out - https://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2017/12/11/four-ways-a-bitcoin-bubble-plays-out/#719ac8a4639c

cnn Bitcoin vs history's biggest bubbles: They never end well - http://money.cnn.com/2017/12/08/investing/bitcoin-tulip-mania-bubbles-burst/index.html

central banker Bitcoin ‘Looks Remarkably Like A Bubble - https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ike-bubble-new-zealand-s-central-banker-warns

but perhaps since your conspiracy theorist says it isn't it must be true. Forget these well established financial news sources