Fear of missing out

Agreed , you can bet thats what will happen , governments wont let that slide under their nose , it takes time though . Technically the US government can call the show off by declaring owning a bitcoin as a felony .

And when this crypto space becomes regulated you can bet their will be more advanced and regulated coins out there , if blockchain is the next hot thing then microsoft apple google ... etc will have their own coins , and current coins will cease to exist - almost - .

Keep an eye on tether , its a disaster waiting to happen , most crypto exchanges trade coins against tether not against the $ , tether could be the next ponzi scheme .

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...her-and-its-links-to-biggest-bitcoin-exchange

Could be a bit tricky if the US and other govts start declaring cryptos as ponzi.

People might have the temerity to argue that fiat is the greatest ponzi scheme ever seen. They might even start on about inflation being govt instigated theft. Then there's good old Quantatative easing, print forever and pretend that fiat money is worth the same as it ever was.

*Munches on popcorn*

Attachments

• Bull Trap.png
    Bull Trap.png
    126.8 KB · Views: 173
  • Stages of bubble.jpg
    Stages of bubble.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 152
You don't need regulations to declare something as a Ponzi scheme , you just need proof and that goes to usdtether which is a different topic .

However rest assured that govs will bring some regulations to this arena , anything related to money is a big concern for govs they won't let it slide .

It's funny you mention quantitive easing , because Bitcoin has QE as well but it's called forking . And that's what they did when they forked it and introduced Bitcoin cash and Bitcoin gold out from thin air that's QE for you .

Last edited:
BTW forking is controlled by a cartel of developers and big miners . Translation : Bitcoin is centralised .

All of the issues and concerns mentioned here will take time to materialize .

This argument between what is and isn't ponzi is very entertaining. Just goes to show that we have a lot of people here who think they know whats what and yet they really have no idea.

So are you waiting for dip to buy?

2012-2013

2013-2014

2014-2017

Last edited:
haha thats all we need, Bitcoin bets down the bookies!

Apparently being able to buy Bitcoin on IG is intermittent because they have too much long exposure on the books, sometimes you just get this message:

View attachment 248672

You can short it though..

Looks like you can only trade Bitcoin by phoning ETX at the moment and I’ve just seen a spread at 160 points!

I've put a buy order in @ 13,000 with a limit @ 23,000 and a stop @ 7,000 (y)
May not get triggered, we shall see.

Yes, I far I know you cant make market orders, they have to be limit orders, also you have to attach your stop and your limit.

Nice move but there's no way dip to 13k, maybe @16000 and stop loss in @11000