Exposed Scammers

If I was to say that I used Dax's system (or the one that he described in his first few pages) yesterday and today, and they netted me a lot of points, would I be making enemies?

Everyone, including him, knows something and I must give him some credit because I don't think that he is likely to get much from anyone else, especially on this thread.

I think you are taking it the right way.

It's important to separate the trading idea from the trader.
Even if the man is shown to be a scammer, the underlying principles described may still have some merit.

Ultimately, if you blindly follow someones calls, you are beholden to them.
If you prove to yourself that the underlying idea is sound, then you have taken ownership of the idea, and taken personal responsibility for the trades.

Credit to you for making money by owning the idea for yourself. (y)

I think you are taking it the right way.

It's important to separate the trading idea from the trader.
Even if the man is shown to be a scammer, the underlying principles described may still have some merit.

Ultimately, if you blindly follow someones calls, you are beholden to them.
If you prove to yourself that the underlying idea is sound, then you have taken ownership of the idea, and taken personal responsibility for the trades.

Credit to you for making money by owning the idea for yourself. (y)

Yesterday, of course, was a good day and other methods would have made money, as well. Today was more difficult and I lost 10 and made 10, so ended flat .That, though, was par for the course and encourages me to keep going.

Thanks for the boost!

Posted this on FTSE thread a while ago, you might get something out of it.

Cheers, some interesting ideas there.

As I said, the "scammer" got me thinking in new ways so I decided to open a new demo account to have a crack at day trading the DAX30. First week has gone ok.

Attachments

• account.jpg
    account.jpg
    353 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:
Cheers, some interesting ideas there.

As I said, the "scammer" got me thinking in new ways so I decided to open a new demo account to have a crack ad day trading the DAX30. First week has gone ok.

Great first week!

I only make a couple of trades a day, if I can get away with it. This morning I got 20 points, this afternoon I got cold feet and closed flat. Don't know why I did it.

I am trying this out on Footsie, as I only followed the Dax on Dax's thread. Don't think that there is much difference.

I don't know whether these trades are appropiate to this thread. In any case, it seems peaceful enough at present. :D

I did watch the video on the other thread.

Good trading.

well done split ----- if you dont mind me asking what times were this mornings entry /exit prices and are you useing eg 5/10/15 min charts ???

well done split ----- if you dont mind me asking what times were this mornings entry /exit prices and are you useing eg 5/10/15 min charts ???

I'm not at home, right now, but I'll post them this evening. I know the entry was at 6686 and I had a 20 point target.

I was not at home when the target was hit.

PS.
lol think its me that needs a case of extra strong beer ------- a new pair of glasses and a footsie up my backside :eek:

You had me worried there! :)

This was all the more easy because I was not watching it. I put it on and went out.

The red line is the open and the blue was 20 points up, which is what he uses for Dax, However, I just went for 20.

Attachments

• Oct24 FT.JPG
    Oct24 FT.JPG
    85.2 KB · Views: 219
This afternoon I took a short and made 5 points before giving up but I did not get that last rise,

I have not got confidence with this method, I have to use other signals, as well, but it has given me a good week, so far, so cannot give it up.

Okay, first of all, don't you guys think you are crying over spilt milk from the past.

The DAX30DayTrader thread was educational, interesting, entertaining and was the hottest thread on this forum from start to finish. Also may the 'author' of that thread be regarded as a scammer or not, others may call it business and nothing personal, after all, if someone wants to sell or buy a system or whatever in the past, then surely that is their choice to do so, what did he actually do on that thread to be banned?

1: He did not offer to sell anything, nor did he say he would sell anything.

2: There was absolutely no mention of him selling anything, on the contrary, he was actually teaching methods for FREE!

3: He can't be banned for multiple accounts surely? As that would mean Pboyles should also be banned as he admitted to opening another account called Trade2Win2013 when his account had a 3 day suspension! Can't be rules for one and rules for another if you run a so called freedom of speech forum thats meant to be fair! Not to mention at least 80% of other members who have multiple accounts.

So lets actually lay down some facts here...

DAX30DayTrader did not mention he would sell anything, nor did he give an indication that he would. In fact he spent time offering methods for free. DAX30DayTrader should not be banned for multiple accounts as PBoyles admitted to multiple accounts the other week, fairs fair here, if thats a banning offense, then Boyles has to be banned to.

So question - what did DAX30DayTrader do on his thread in order to be banned, as no rules were broken!

I see people here including the mod ffsear are actually looking into the methods shown and are interested. If DAX30DayTrader was left, then he could have elaborated more on the methods and shown more advanced ways of using them, but instead, everyone throw the toys out the pram when DXA30 did nothing wrong on his thread, and are now people are struggling to use the methods, but know there is something to the methods.

Okay, first of all, don't you guys think you are crying over spilt milk from the past.

The DAX30DayTrader thread was educational, interesting, entertaining and was the hottest thread on this forum from start to finish. Also may the 'author' of that thread be regarded as a scammer or not, others may call it business and nothing personal, after all, if someone wants to sell or buy a system or whatever in the past, then surely that is their choice to do so, what did he actually do on that thread to be banned?

1: He did not offer to sell anything, nor did he say he would sell anything.

2: There was absolutely no mention of him selling anything, on the contrary, he was actually teaching methods for FREE!

3: He can't be banned for multiple accounts surely? As that would mean Pboyles should also be banned as he admitted to opening another account called Trade2Win2013 when his account had a 3 day suspension! Can't be rules for one and rules for another if you run a so called freedom of speech forum thats meant to be fair! Not to mention at least 80% of other members who have multiple accounts.

So lets actually lay down some facts here...

DAX30DayTrader did not mention he would sell anything, nor did he give an indication that he would. In fact he spent time offering methods for free. DAX30DayTrader should not be banned for multiple accounts as PBoyles admitted to multiple accounts the other week, fairs fair here, if thats a banning offense, then Boyles has to be banned to.

So question - what did DAX30DayTrader do on his thread in order to be banned, as no rules were broken!

I see people here including the mod ffsear are actually looking into the methods shown and are interested. If DAX30DayTrader was left, then he could have elaborated more on the methods and shown more advanced ways of using them, but instead, everyone throw the toys out the pram when DXA30 did nothing wrong on his thread, and are now people are struggling to use the methods, but know there is something to the methods.

Theres no need to refer to yourself in the 3rd person!