Exposed Scammers

I don't know what Mr Spreadbut has done previously. Does he take this money in return for 'a service' (trading instruction). If so, even if he's useless at it he's not really doing anything illegal.

On the other hand, if he just disappears with the loot and has done the same before it's surprising Knacker of the Yard can't track him down. For one thing, if those are genuine trade tickets he posted, albeit for bets placed both ways, surely City Index would be able to help, rather than appearing to be an accessory to fraud?

If he's just offering trading instruction, then true it's not illegal, even if he is useless.
But if his trade screenshots are manufactured, or cherry-picked, then gaining money to offer instruction would be through misrepresentation.

Doesn't matter, all academic.
We move on.

May I just ask, do you know this Dax person, as you seem to be defending him, or were you one of those people who sent him pm's wanting to be his friend, as I just can't fathom how you can not think that he is not a scumbag.

How about I send you a friend's request on here, so you can be my friend, that way you won't need to be up Dax's backside.

P.S. I must warn you though, I have nothing to sell you, nor am I interested to invest on your behalf.

Best
John.

...including where he went a bit crazy when the first awkward questions started to be asked.

Dont start going crazy when asked awkward questions or people will think you are MrDax30....

Anyway 'Going postal' is my job. :LOL:

I predict that a Mr spreadbetting alias has already posted on this thread.

I wonder how much money PBoyles has prevented him from scamming. He'd probably be better off just paying PBoyles not to post.

Last edited:
I predict that a Mr spreadbetting alias has already posted on this thread.

I wonder how much money PBoyles has prevented him from scamming. He'd probably be better off just paying PBoyles not to post.

Hope he does come back because I need to know whether I should be short YM at the moment.

I would like to take this opportunity to publicly apologise for being a birk and calling Kasamavic a dumbass. I have been a member here for a long time and tend not to spend a lot of time on the forums due to their general negativity, in fact I cant remember the last time I tried reading through a whole thread as hardly any of it appeals to me. I was glad to see a positive thread for once and decided to be negative myself when I saw the "naysayers' coming out of the woodwork like they always do, except this time they were right.

A new member who just joined and started a thread to talk about his trading ! Didn't even bother to enter his thread :sleep:

Kasamavic is a friend of mine and when you called him a dumbass I fell off my chair laughing ive had a lot of mileage out of it greeting him with dumbass every time I speak to him. I loaded the gun but he certainly fired the bullets over dax. we were both surprised he got so little flak early on and quite a few supporters until pboyles and Kasamavic started airing their views

Kasamavic is a friend of mine and when you called him a dumbass I fell off my chair laughing ive had a lot of mileage out of it greeting him with dumbass every time I speak to him. I loaded the gun but he certainly fired the bullets over dax. we were both surprised he got so little flak early on and quite a few supporters until pboyles and Kasamavic started airing their views

Are you still short the FTSE?

im long to 6676 and one position 6703ish then will start to short if/when we get there

A lot of my posts were deleted, it took me a while to make up a fake user name to get back in here.

im long to 6676 and one position 6703ish then will start to short if/when we get there

Oh really, thought you were going to hold and add to the loser unless 7,000 was hit.

So did you eventually realise that no stops and adding to the loser wasn't the way to go? Hope it wasn't too expensive a lesson.

still don't use stops but if a stronger signal comes along will close losing positions off. have refined some of my trading but who doesn't if I wasn't making money I still wouldn't be around