Exposed Scammers

i'm leaving this up so people can air their views

I should point out that scammer is a serious word. And when used, then one should actually post evidence that has no shadow of a doubt to be true, this includes digital or physical hard evidence of such a subject has taken place.

Here-Say, from forums and from unidentified people on forums going by the use of nicknames is not proof of any subject taking place.

Anyone can open a forum account using a false name, with no proper record, and make false claims of such a subject, this is by no means proof and on the contrary, it can actually start a domino effect that leads other people into witch-hunting with more un-proven claims.

What is scamming?

Is scamming defined by 2 parties agree the sale and purchase of a product that was not forced upon them?

If someone selling a system/course/EA/Service, then that is their choice to do so, if someone then becomes interested in such a product and agrees to buy it at the sellers asked price, then that is also their choice.

If thats the definition of scamming, then all high street shops and internet sites are scammers. Including this forum which promotes affiliates using false names as their forum accounts.

If proof of purchase is provided, then you have one piece of evidence that the product was bought, if the receipt of recorded delivery of that product is presented, then you now have 2 pieces of hard evidence that a transaction has been agreed and settled by the 2 parties. That my friends is business, not scamming!

Oh and by the way -

DAX has been an easy buy the dip mode all day long, just go with the flow, don't fight the flow.

Get in, chip up and get out....

Rinse And Repeat!

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 221
I lost 6 more points on FT, this morning. I have not been able to incorporate the "Dax" method into my trading in such a way that I understand what I am doing with it. All that has saved me, this morning are my close stops.

I am behind with other things, outside of trading, and am knocking off until this afternoon.

be-positive, I hope that you are doing better.

I lost 6 more points on FT, this morning. I have not been able to incorporate the "Dax" method into my trading in such a way that I understand what I am doing with it. All that has saved me, this morning are my close stops.

I am behind with other things, outside of trading, and am knocking off until this afternoon.

Let me guess....

You have been trying to short a market all day that has been making higher highs and higher lows?

Okay, first of all, don't you guys think you are crying over spilt milk from the past.
Hi COSM,
I think an analogy is appropriate here. . .

Imagine you're a teacher supervising a break in the playground. Kids are running around having fun - doing what kids do. In the corner by the perimeter fence you see a man talking to a child called Billy. Billy looks happy enough and the man appears to be behaving normally. All is well - or so it seems. At that moment, a colleague rushes up to you with a look of utmost horror on their face and says, "that man talking to Billy is a know paedophile". What do you do? Do you say, "no matter, he's not behaving in an inappropriate manner, so let him carry on". Or, do you say to your colleague "you call the Police while I go and rescue Billy?"

In case the point isn't crystal clear, you've shown through past actions the colour of your spots, so it's both logical and very sensible for everyone here to assume that your return to T2W isn't for the right reasons. On the contrary, the assumption must be that far from wanting to help, entertain and educate members as you claim, that you want to fleece them for all they're worth.
Tim.

Hi COSM,
I think an analogy is appropriate here. . .

Imagine you're a teacher supervising a break in the playground. Kids are running around having fun - doing what kids do. In the corner by the perimeter fence you see a man talking to a child called Billy. Billy looks happy enough and the man appears to be behaving normally. All is well - or so it seems. At that moment, a colleague rushes up to you with a look of utmost horror on their face and says, "that man talking to Billy is a know paedophile". What do you do? Do you say, "no matter, he's not behaving in an inappropriate manner, so let him carry on". Or, do you say to your colleague "you call the Police while I go and rescue Billy?"

In case the point isn't crystal clear, you've shown through past actions the colour of your spots, so it's both logical and very sensible for everyone here to assume that your return to T2W isn't for the right reasons. On the contrary, the assumption must be that far from wanting to help, entertain and educate members as you claim, that you want to fleece them for all they're worth.
Tim.

1: You show me and others clear and unbiased proof of that subject taking place. I must clarify, hear-say is not proof, especially from unidentified members going by false/nicknames.

2: Any products sold by anyone should be not only proven with receipt of payment, but also receipt of delivery. If I have ever sold anything in the past, not only could I provide the receipt of purchase, but also the receipt of recorded delivery of any products.

So please, enlighten me with your clear and unbiased proof which does not include hear-say.

Cheers

Oh and by the way -

DAX has been an easy buy the dip mode all day long, just go with the flow, don't fight the flow.

Get in, chip up and get out....

Rinse And Repeat!

Nice chart. It's the bottom one (or highest one, if relevant) at the start of the day that I want, so that I can ride the whole session. I did that yesterday but today was not to be, because I had my direction wrong.

Good luck!

If peeps want to learn how to trade the DAX from a real full time trader, then cool beans, I will show them on this forum. If people want to cut-off their own heads to spite themselves, then no problemo, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

This place is packed with wanna-be traders who claim to be fulltime, one of them just posted a few posts back from Spain, but yet these 'so called traders' don't seem to know the definition of a trend, otherwise they wouldn't have spent the morning going against it :)

Do I sell product?

Yeah, made a **** load of cash doing it in the not to distant past. Am I selling something here? NOPE, I have no product to sell here, I'm simply killing time while trading.

Lets get some facts here...

1: I do sell trading products

2: I do trade full time

3: I'm selling nothing here...hard to believe you may think, but actually true!

I market and trade, both make my living, the marketing money gets invested in long term assets, think of the rich getting richer. While investing, I spend the day, day trading, mostly the DAX, and make a lot of money doing so.

If you want to learn how to trade it, then regard it as a little gift to the member here.
However, you wanna spit and bitch about things, then no problem, I won't show you **** and you can struggle along looking for the next big thing.

I should point out that scammer is a serious word. And when used, then one should actually post evidence that has no shadow of a doubt to be true, this includes digital or physical hard evidence of such a subject has taken place.

Here-Say, from forums and from unidentified people on forums going by the use of nicknames is not proof of any subject taking place.

Anyone can open a forum account using a false name, with no proper record, and make false claims of such a subject, this is by no means proof and on the contrary, it can actually start a domino effect that leads other people into witch-hunting with more un-proven claims.

What is scamming?

Is scamming defined by 2 parties agree the sale and purchase of a product that was not forced upon them?

If someone selling a system/course/EA/Service, then that is their choice to do so, if someone then becomes interested in such a product and agrees to buy it at the sellers asked price, then that is also their choice.

If thats the definition of scamming, then all high street shops and internet sites are scammers. Including this forum which promotes affiliates using false names as their forum accounts.

If proof of purchase is provided, then you have one piece of evidence that the product was bought, if the receipt of recorded delivery of that product is presented, then you now have 2 pieces of hard evidence that a transaction has been agreed and settled by the 2 parties. That my friends is business, not scamming!

No. Misleading people with the intent to gain from them is fraud. It doesn't matter if they are stupid enough to believe it or not. If someone tells a pensioner their roof needs done and takes 20k off them for doing nothing then it's fraud.

It's just the same with trading systems. Just because you haven't been prosecuted yet doesn't mean it's alright to do it.

How much did you take this time by the way?

not me split -- where the flick is that dunce hat ------ looks like I need some help from dax milkman ----- hope you like that crying ninja

pots and rainbows

What is scamming?

Scamming is selling something that doesn't work and the seller knows it. The ground is prepared by a poster making claims beyond the normal experience of practiced traders, or -come to that-medical science as examples.This is followed by netting people to join a service, or buy a product based upon previous unrealistic or false claims. Such scammers usually have disciples who pop up and defend said scammer (if the scammer is lucky the duped among the masses sing his praises.) Naturally the less gullible and experienced on forums are suspicious and give the scammer a hard time. If the evidence provided by the suspected scammer doesn't hold water then he is hounded from the site, and rightly so.
What must be avoided is the unfounded allegation with nothing to support it.
Strong evidence is not required since T2W is not a court. Circumstantial is even good enough if links to previous scams are hinted at. Better still evidence of not posting live trades or irregularities picked up on what is said and what is recorded (charts. account entries etc) helps to point the finger of suspicion especially if the person pointing has experience of the market and/or dealing with scammers. What must be avoided are witch hunts based on herd behaviour. Scammers rarely burst upon the scene, post a few amazing trades, then ask for cash. The clever one's groom their victims for some time before talking about private sites, signals, investment and generally parting the gullible from their money (Jacko over at ForexFactory for example-eventually got people to invest large sums in his care then departed).
Just be careful, listen to people but don't part with your cash.
If I could pick amazing trades that won 90% (I am shy and will not say 100% in case even the most stupid will not pay up:)) would I want to bother with some numpty for a few quid?
But don't pour vitriol on those few that pop up now and again who are proud to show and share how they trade, such people exist and like to share (FTSE thread etc). Just keep your money in your 'kin pocket.;)

No. Misleading people with the intent to gain from them is fraud. It doesn't matter if they are stupid enough to believe it or not. If someone tells a pensioner their roof needs done and takes 20k off them for doing nothing then it's fraud.

It's just the same with trading systems. Just because you haven't been prosecuted yet doesn't mean it's alright to do it.

How much did you take this time by the way?

WHAT!

LOL- Who fleeced anyone?

I never told anyone ever, that they needed a new trading system or they needed this or that one. I simply created/developed a system or product, showed the results, did some marketing, gave them the price, and then the rest was up to them. I never once went to anyone's home and held a gun to their head to buy ANYTHING EVER!

Its all a choice.

So please, enlighten me with your clear and unbiased proof which does not include hear-say.
Hi COSM,
Not my department I'm afraid - that's very much a moderation issue and I'm not a Mod' and don't have anything to do with their activities. If you're claiming not to be who people think you are, then I suggest you put your case to the Mods. In the event you decide to do that, I recommend you read through this thread very carefully and be prepared to answer the questions raised about your modus operandi.
Tim.

If peeps want to learn how to trade the DAX from a real full time trader, then cool beans, I will show them on this forum. If people want to cut-off their own heads to spite themselves, then no problemo, doesn't bother me in the slightest.

This place is packed with wanna-be traders who claim to be fulltime, one of them just posted a few posts back from Spain, but yet these 'so called traders' don't seem to know the definition of a trend, otherwise they wouldn't have spent the morning going against it :)

Do I sell product?

Yeah, made a **** load of cash doing it in the not to distant past. Am I selling something here? NOPE, I have no product to sell here, I'm simply killing time while trading.

Lets get some facts here...

1: I do sell trading products

2: I do trade full time

3: I'm selling nothing here...hard to believe you may think, but actually true!

I market and trade, both make my living, the marketing money gets invested in long term assets, think of the rich getting richer. While investing, I spend the day, day trading, mostly the DAX, and make a lot of money doing so.

If you want to learn how to trade it, then regard it as a little gift to the member here.
However, you wanna spit and bitch about things, then no problem, I won't show you **** and you can struggle along looking for the next big thing.

This "so`called teacher from Spain" has never professed, ever, to being a teacher.

You want to win this argument? Fine. You've won. Try someone else.

WHAT!

LOL- Who fleeced anyone?

I never told anyone ever, that they needed a new trading system or they needed this or that one. I simply created/developed a system or product, showed the results, did some marketing, gave them the price, and then the rest was up to them. I never once went to anyone's home and held a gun to their head to buy ANYTHING EVER!

Its all a choice.

Just like the pensioner that makes the 'choice' to be ripped off by a bunch of dodgy builders. I suppose you think that's alright too.

This "so`called teacher from Spain" has never professed, ever, to being a teacher.

You want to win this argument? Fine. You've won. Try someone else.

Hehe, steady on old chum, I never called you a teacher, in fact if you re-read my post, I never once called anyone a teacher.

Lots of people unable to make money from trading do this sort of thing.
Set up some demo accounts, Go long in one account, short in another one, post on forums how great they are from the trades that won. Then flog them some useless system. Nothing new. Is, however, very cruel and dishonest, and hopefully karma will do it's thing in time