Exposed Scammers

Just like the pensioner that makes the 'choice' to be ripped off by a bunch of dodgy builders. I suppose you think that's alright too.

Me sir, I sell no roofs or building products, and I don't go round knocking on OAP's doors either.

As I told you, I create/develop a product, show some results for that product, do some marketing, provide my price. The rest is left up to the interested or non interested parties to make their choice to deal or not deal.

I stress once again, no one holds a gun to anyone's head and forces anyone to do anything. If they choose to buy, I provide full delivery within3 days, and can provide not only proof of purchase, but also proof of recoded delivery and acceptance.

Is not scamming, its business and marketing, also its not really the marketing that sells a product, its the curiosity that sells the product.

Everyone is adults and of age to make their own grownup decisions.

WHAT!

LOL- Who fleeced anyone?

I never told anyone ever, that they needed a new trading system or they needed this or that one. I simply created/developed a system or product, showed the results, did some marketing, gave them the price, and then the rest was up to them. I never once went to anyone's home and held a gun to their head to buy ANYTHING EVER!

Its all a choice.

What about the time you pretended to be a woman? No dishonesty there then.

What about the time you pretended to be a woman? No dishonesty there then.

Can you prove without a shadow of a doubt with crystal clear evidence that I ever done that?. Let me remind you that hear-say from forums by unidentified people using false names and nicknames is not proof, only hear-say which stands up to no charges.

Someone on a forum or publications word or accusations is not proof.

DAX/COSM - Any chance of seeing a statement from your account that covers the period you were trading on your thread?

Rinse and repeat

Attachments

• dax.png
    dax.png
    38.6 KB · Views: 211
Can you prove without a shadow of a doubt with crystal clear evidence that I ever done that?. Let me remind you that hear-say from forums by unidentified people using false names and nicknames is not proof, only hear-say which stands up to no charges.

Someone on a forum or publications word or accusations is not proof.

Will we ask Zak Mir to comment?

DAX/COSM - Any chance of seeing a statement from your account that covers the period you were trading on your thread?

So you're not banning him for multiple user names then? Not while there's a chance of you making 3k a week spread betting I suppose.

No need for hostility guys, this is the point I make, you can continue to bite off your own head to spite yourselves, keep witch-hunting and trying to be seen as the good guy saving the world from the evil Darth Vader.

Or we can spend sometime going through some trading methods and all getting along like pie.

2 ways to go here...

We continue posts one after the other with unproven claims despite requests for unbiased and hard proof.

OR

We can all tolerate each other and spend some time trading and talking about methods.

Am no fussed either way, but I know which one will benift the members the most.

If I download history on there, its done by XLS spread sheet.

So if I post that, then it will be claimed to be photoshop or changed since the spread sheet can be edited.

Proves nothing.

So you're not banning him for multiple user names then? Not while there's a chance of you making 3k a week spread betting I suppose.

I already said im going to let people air their views. Stop sh*t stiring for 1 second why don't you.

I didn't say I had multiple usernames, I'm not claiming I have or have not.

But here is a fact...

You Sir, have admitted to having multiple names ...Trade2Win2013 on the DAX thread. So are you saying you are now to be banned since this is not allowed apparently and you have admitted to it?

You have nothing that can benefit the members, and you don't make a penny from trading. Surely that's something that everyone can agree on, no matter how many charts, hindsight trade calls and 'tickets' you post up.