Error Error Error

BSD

Veteren member
Hey guys,

I'm getting

"ERROR: We detect suspicious activity from your network; to complete this action, please contact the webmaster."

when trying to pm with some buddies here messages.

Don't think I'm suspicious as such per se, but may be wrong on that !!!

:LOL:

Anyway, would be nice if someone would have a look.

Welcome back , what happened to your scalper buddy "contest winner" ?

Same here, wouldn't worry about it, T2W server issue, or global disable for some reason.

PS, ABN Amro's trading platform was eventually bought out by RBS, but they folded that completely last year.

;)

PS, ABN Amro's trading platform was eventually bought out by RBS, but they folded that completely last year.

;)

Yes , i like their old contests , i made it to 3rd place one of the years and someone i know made it to the first place = 5k pounds not bad , competition was low sometimes unlike some of these crazy forex contests , but in my year it was crazy i went from 30K to few millions in a short period -commodities- still didnt make it to first place (n) ...

Hi Tim, thanks.

In the meantime I've replied to you via the email function here, did that arrive ?

blog-cheers-1.jpg

:)

Hey guys,

I'm getting

"ERROR: We detect suspicious activity from your network; to complete this action, please contact the webmaster."

when trying to pm with some buddies here messages.

Don't think I'm suspicious as such per se, but may be wrong on that !!!

:LOL:

Anyway, would be nice if someone would have a look.

That happened to me, too, yesterday- I was answering a management message.

In the end, I gave up.

Sorry about that folks. It should now be working fine. We're using some third party software to help combat the problem of spammers registering on the site. A new version was released yesterday which we installed, but it looks like it's got a few bugs. I've deactivated it now and reported the problem so hopefully they'll get a fix out later today for it.