Error Error Error

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
Hey guys,

I'm getting

"ERROR: We detect suspicious activity from your network; to complete this action, please contact the webmaster."

when trying to pm with some buddies here messages.

Don't think I'm suspicious as such per se, but may be wrong on that !!!

:LOL:

Anyway, would be nice if someone would have a look.

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
Welcome back , what happened to your scalper buddy "contest winner" ?

L

Liquid validity

0 0
Same here, wouldn't worry about it, T2W server issue, or global disable for some reason.

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
PS, ABN Amro's trading platform was eventually bought out by RBS, but they folded that completely last year.

;)

tar

Legendary member
10,443 1,313
PS, ABN Amro's trading platform was eventually bought out by RBS, but they folded that completely last year.

;)

Yes , i like their old contests , i made it to 3rd place one of the years and someone i know made it to the first place = 5k pounds not bad , competition was low sometimes unlike some of these crazy forex contests , but in my year it was crazy i went from 30K to few millions in a short period -commodities- still didnt make it to first place (n) ...

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985
Hi Tim, thanks.

In the meantime I've replied to you via the email function here, did that arrive ?

timsk

Legendary member
7,347 2,138
In the meantime I've replied to you via the email function here, did that arrive ?
Yeas it has - thanks Markus. I'll get back to you shortly.
Tim.

BSD

Veteren member
3,819 985

:)

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,233
Hey guys,

I'm getting

"ERROR: We detect suspicious activity from your network; to complete this action, please contact the webmaster."

when trying to pm with some buddies here messages.

Don't think I'm suspicious as such per se, but may be wrong on that !!!

:LOL:

Anyway, would be nice if someone would have a look.

That happened to me, too, yesterday- I was answering a management message.

In the end, I gave up.

Reactions: timsk

Sharky

Admin
5,615 370
Sorry about that folks. It should now be working fine. We're using some third party software to help combat the problem of spammers registering on the site. A new version was released yesterday which we installed, but it looks like it's got a few bugs. I've deactivated it now and reported the problem so hopefully they'll get a fix out later today for it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock