Elliott Wave Dow Target 400

justyn

I don't tend to use Elliott Wave in my trading but I do understand and respect it as a form of analysis. I have just read this very interesting article which says that the big picture over the long term shows the Dow heading down to 400.

http://www.thepanicnews.com/2010/05/02/the-elliott-wave-grand-super-cycle-top-has-the-bubble-burst-yet/

Does anyone agree/disagree? 400 is a long, long way down and most people would say unthinkable.

If it does happen (and obviously it will take years to happen) it makes me wonder what kind of world we will be living in?

Hi all,

I tried posting on here earlier, but it looks like my post has disappeared.

I am NOT Spamming or selling any sort of service, hear me out.

I do elliott wave analysis, and think that Bob Prechter has miscalculated...
as a result, I think he runs the risk of seriously discrediting the EWT community.

I run a youtube video blog channel providing videos looking at financial markets (mainly FTSE and Dow) through Elliott Wave Analysis...

Please feel free to subscribe!

Here was my last video on FTSE 100 (posted 23/05/2010):

I would call that a Bullseye!

I traded this today (25/05/2010). Went LONG at 4918 with Stoploss at 4895.

Please let me know what you think and feel free to subscribe to my channel to get future videos as soon as they are posted!

http://www.youtube.com/user/Andronichuk

What do you think?

Max

Do you like stilettos?

stiletto.jpg

graph1.gif

I can see us hitting 11150 on the Dow futures VERY quickly.

I am trading oil at the moment which tends to go with the indices. I am buying bumps off the bottom trend line like the one at 6:00 am this morning.

graph2.gif

That's getting away from the original question though. LONG TERM could we get as low as 400? With inflation I don't know if that is possible, should you take inflation into account when charting over such a long timescale?

If we hit 400 it will be because the world is bankrupt!

Hello everyone,
I trade with the theory of Elliott, but I have another version of the evolution of the downward movement of the DJ.

I enclose the chart.

I think the first target is the lowest place in 2009, and possibly, to break the least will fall below 6,000.

Good job

DJstorico-N040610.png