EliteTrader VS Trade2win

Little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. The head to head of T2W owner vs Baron, owner of ET ...............

T2W owner wins hands down as being the modest fella who puts on no airs and has no superiority complex - a peoples' owner - such an owner of a stock market company would be loved. Baron is a fun guy but does not compare to this gent who I know zip about.

Both have my prayers for continued success.

Both forums are a MUST for traders, no point in separating them and going one at the expense of the other.

Inquisitor is the leading poster here at T2W. Small # posts don't matter. The scalper known as NVP is another top-notch poster. both these posters outclass all of ET easily in terms of overall sentiment.
The former still thinks he's a deadbeat but underneath the surface hidden under a rock in psyche there are levels of power that ain't never been tapped yet. When he wakes up, watch out.

Counter-violent is a very interesting fun guy. He too is hard to beat at ET.

There you have it.

Both forums are good, but the smaller one has to be looked at closely to glean the nuggets and strengths. It would be stupid to just assume that Goliath is King and forget about David.

T2W and ET are both 5-star hotels with services galore including spa, steam, sauna, excellent restaurants and whatnot. the views are fantastic,

But there is no control over the deadbeats that rent apartments at either place. In this regard both are doomed. But its not the fault of the owners or management.

T2W wins hands down in terms of quality staff.

Just my 2 centavos

After 6 months of stay at T2W which anybody would agree is a very short period indeed, the only quality staff at T2W is Trader333. May he live a long life and flourish and prosper as there is considerable respect for a fella who has the arms but possesses considerable wise restraint! He and only he may go in Peace. the rest can kiss my ass! :)

His counterpart at ET is Ivanovich. Both are destined for Heaven regardless their personal beliefs and/or lack of religion.

6 months down the road apiece after ET ..............

I miss the banter, the humor, the weird stuff, the fights and arguments and all the other sh*t that goes on at ET.

What a forum, what a country! Baron, fibo loves you! :):):):)

Destriero, a beer and a fight in the backyard for old times sake, you fat dumbphuck, let's see you at 40 pounds overweight take on slim, nimble Fibo. 3 seconds and you're out. $10k bet, cash on the spot at closest bank branch :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

The 2nd meeting at Malibu with 9 traders from ET are explained as so:

Alll, other than myself, 250k account holders, exce[pt for one with a million, all totally self-sufficient making a living trading no job necessary.

Lovely!!!! Satisfied. No mystery no more about the magnificent ET.

Nice work, Baron :)

All time greatest ROFLMAO I have felt at either place, ET or T2W ............. is at T2W when poster Nowler said this,

"I have decided to trade Natural Gas and have decided to use Technical Analysis to trade it!!!!"

ROFLMAO

Priceless!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

Perspective is maintained when comparing T2W vs ET by virtue of the Fibo formula:

Comparing T2W to ET is akin to comparing a frog's P**** to the Panama Canal.

That's just the way it is, no rancor. :)

T2W and ET are both 5-star hotels with services galore including spa, steam, sauna, excellent restaurants and whatnot. the views are fantastic,

But there is no control over the deadbeats that rent apartments at either place. In this regard both are doomed. But its not the fault of the owners or management.

T2W wins hands down in terms of quality staff.

Just my 2 centavos

Hahahahahahahahha, look Ma, I got a Like from one of T2W's core engine of oldtimers. I'm so shocked I fell off my chair and now I can't get up. :):):):):)

The LIKE was for mentioning that T2W has quality staff that beats out staff at ET.

This needs further qualification so as to leave zero doubt what I mean .............. mentioned already but here it is again ..........

Not Sharky or Rambo McQueen ........ both are disqualified. The honors go to one and only one and his name is Trader333. This cat beats out everybody not only at T2W but also at ET - by a wide margin - the 2nd place contender was Ivanovich at ET but he died - RIP

Little knowledge can be a dangerous thing. The head to head of T2W owner vs Baron, owner of ET ...............

T2W owner wins hands down as being the modest fella who puts on no airs and has no superiority complex - a peoples' owner - such an owner of a stock market company would be loved. Baron is a fun guy but does not compare to this gent who I know zip about.

Both have my prayers for continued success.

Both forums are a MUST for traders, no point in separating them and going one at the expense of the other.

Inquisitor is the leading poster here at T2W. Small # posts don't matter. The scalper known as NVP is another top-notch poster. both these posters outclass all of ET easily in terms of overall sentiment.
The former still thinks he's a deadbeat but underneath the surface hidden under a rock in psyche there are levels of power that ain't never been tapped yet. When he wakes up, watch out.

There you have it.

Both forums are good, but the smaller one has to be looked at closely to glean the nuggets and strengths. It would be stupid to just assume that Goliath is King and forget about David.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

My my my, how just a few months extra of experience modifies things .....................

(1) T2W owner wins hands down as being the modest fella who puts on no airs and has no superiority complex - a peoples' owner - such an owner of a stock market company would be loved. Baron is a fun guy but does not compare to this gent who I know zip about.

Wrong. Baron is the clear undisputed winner. He answers all PMs and replies in the Feedback. Sharky does not.
Current scores::: Baron 10 ............Sharky 2

(2) Both forums are a MUST for traders, no point in separating them and going one at the expense of the other.

Wrong! Too little value at T2W. Take out NVP and the place degenerates at lightning speed. Whereas at ET there are many NVPs, I'd say overall 30 NVPs.

(3)
Inquisitor is the leading poster here at T2W. The scalper known as NVP is another top-notch poster.
Wrong and right!

Wrong! On a 1-10 gets a 1.5

(4) Both forums are good, but the smaller one has to be looked at closely to glean the nuggets and strengths. It would be stupid to just assume that Goliath is King and forget about David.

Wrong! No nuggets here found at T2W thus far. Several at ET.

Hahahahahahahahha, look Ma, I got a Like from one of T2W's core engine of oldtimers. I'm so shocked I fell off my chair and now I can't get up. :):):):):)

The LIKE was for mentioning that T2W has quality staff that beats out staff at ET.

This needs further qualification so as to leave zero doubt what I mean .............. mentioned already but here it is again ..........

Not Sharky or Rambo McQueen ........ both are disqualified. The honors go to one and only one and his name is Trader333. This cat beats out everybody not only at T2W but also at ET - by a wide margin - the 2nd place contender was Ivanovich at ET but he died - RIP

With more experience under my belt ....................

:):)
The significant change that has occurred is that I actually do like Rambo McQueen despite him deleting posts left and right and all the other shit he does during his cleanups. :):)

The honors still go to Trader333 except for one factor that stinks: robotic implementation of rules and tooooo lethargic to change 'em despite knowing the place is loaded to the the hilt with PC. As an armed cat with kindness and compassion there is no 2nd place contender, not even Ivanovich.

Critical mass thought ................

If NVP stops posting as he has already stated a while back, this site will go into a Wave 3 decline and each and every rotter at T2W will then be able to define Wave 3 with precision. Target is 95% retracement of the entire runup since year 2001 (?).
Then, if still around it will start with new direction. It has to. That's the way things go after a 5-wave correction.

Obvious sign of deeeeeeep trouble is the EVER prevalent resentment towards Americans. Visible everywhere in T2W and here in this thread too.

I count 6 Americans here, there might be more .......................... the argument is not about ET it is about just ramming Americans.

A fckin disgrace.

The difference? At ET everybody is welcome. No american really gives a rat's ass if you're Brit, or African or South American or a lowrider or a scuzzy bimbo - all are accepted and welcome. Its only the Brits who make an issue of the nationality. At ET, T2W's dbphoenix got several new AHs torn just because he tried to force this Brit thing on the rest in the Politics forum. Dumb, dumb, dumb, totally unnecessary.

Any neutral observer biased neither toward America or UK can clearly see the resentment across the board toward Americans.

Not good. Its outright discrimination! + obvious envy and inferiority complex. Small mindedness to the nth degree. Get over this stupid compettion with Americans - you will lose every single time, you just can't match the stature of Americans. their generosity is almost saintly and well known worldwide. Leave them alone, clowns.