Swing trading FTSE 100

dayrader2012

8 0
I have been reading up on trade2win & learning with a mentor for a few months now so I thought I would share my swing trades and document my trades like everyone else is here. :smart:

Latest trade I am in

swing short ftse 5690, stop loss 5790 , target 5590

counter_violent

Legendary member
11,258 3,005
I have been reading up on trade2win & learning with a mentor for a few months now so I thought I would share my swing trades and document my trades like everyone else is here. :smart:

Latest trade I am in

Mentor ?

Splitlink

Legendary member
10,850 1,234

Latest trade I am in

That was my latest entry plan, too.I missed it, travelling to work. I did not think it would get up there soon. What a nuisance! I wish you luck, I am unsure what to do, as far as entry is concerned, now. :confused: Wait for the NY opening, I think.

dayrader2012

8 0

Latest trade I am in

shorts closed + 75

sitting back and waiting for FOMC decision

dayrader2012

8 0
That was my latest entry plan, too.I missed it, travelling to work. I did not think it would get up there soon. What a nuisance! I wish you luck, I am unsure what to do, as far as entry is concerned, now. :confused: Wait for the NY opening, I think.

I am happy to work with you.

There will be many more opportunities for you to prosper from.

I have been averaging 200 points a week on swing trades, so very happy to help and share trades.

Thank you

(y)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock