Swing trading FTSE 100

dayrader2012

I have been reading up on trade2win & learning with a mentor for a few months now so I thought I would share my swing trades and document my trades like everyone else is here. :smart:

Latest trade I am in

swing short ftse 5690, stop loss 5790 , target 5590

I have been reading up on trade2win & learning with a mentor for a few months now so I thought I would share my swing trades and document my trades like everyone else is here. :smart:

Latest trade I am in

Mentor ?

Latest trade I am in

That was my latest entry plan, too.I missed it, travelling to work. I did not think it would get up there soon. What a nuisance! I wish you luck, I am unsure what to do, as far as entry is concerned, now. :confused: Wait for the NY opening, I think.

Latest trade I am in

shorts closed + 75

sitting back and waiting for FOMC decision

That was my latest entry plan, too.I missed it, travelling to work. I did not think it would get up there soon. What a nuisance! I wish you luck, I am unsure what to do, as far as entry is concerned, now. :confused: Wait for the NY opening, I think.

I am happy to work with you.

There will be many more opportunities for you to prosper from.

I have been averaging 200 points a week on swing trades, so very happy to help and share trades.

Thank you

(y)