Change at the Top

If the offenses warranted criminal proceedings then that is what would have happened and the offending companies would have been shut down which they were not. I am not so negatively cynical as you obviously are and would not drag in sex offending in an attempt to make out that the offenses were of a comparable nature. It must be quite depressing to have such a constantly negative view on life in general which is a pity as you undoubtedly have unique skills.

Last edited:
Do you guys not see that by playing the flip side of the coin rather than meeting Boylesy in the middle you're guilty of exactly the same thing that he is?

then I think we can safely say the argument 'we won't do business with you on the grounds that you may re-offend' isn't one that we - or anyone else - could reasonably be expected to factor into their business model.
Tim.

So Wasp is welcome back any time to advertise his latest managed forex fund?

Hi the hare,
A) I have some sympathies with your viewpoint (that's my personal view btw, not T2W's official view), but it's not within the scope or objectives of T2W to address the issue. I suggest you write to your MP and/or lobby the appropriate parliamentary committee that monitors the regulators etc.

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sadly I do not reside in the UK. Incidentally, the last time I saw my MP was in the Maldives where she spent 6 weeks at the tax payers expense undertaking what I'm sure was extremely valuable research into "global warming". Nice work if you can get it.

As a leading light in the trading community perhaps t2w could take up the baton and lobby on our behalf :p

:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sadly I do not reside in the UK. Incidentally, the last time I saw my MP was in the Maldives where she spent 6 weeks at the tax payers expense undertaking what I'm sure was extremely valuable research into "global warming". Nice work if you can get it.

As a leading light in the trading community perhaps t2w could take up the baton and lobby on our behalf :p

Isn't this just exactly what is wrong with people. They spend all their time living in a vacuum, having the odd whinge and hoping that everything will be ok.

If you have a problem with your MP tossing it off at the tax payers expense...start a revolution ! I'll be right behind you:LOL: promise

Hi the hare,
Sadly I do not reside in the UK.
. . . and in an instant, MPs the length and breadth of the land collectively let out a huge sigh of relief!
:LOL:
As a leading light in the trading community perhaps t2w could take up the baton and lobby on our behalf
Yes, indeed, I too would like to see T2W move into this area. It's the sort of thing mumsnet.com does very well, although it may be a while before we enjoy that level of clout. However, the more help we get sorting out our own internal issues to build a T2W that's bigger and better than ever, the sooner we'll be able to look beyond our virtual walls to addressing problems affecting the wider trading community.
;)
Tim.

If the offenses offences warranted criminal proceedings then that is what would have happened and the offending companies would have been shut down which they were not. I am not so negatively cynical as you obviously are and would not drag in sex offending in an attempt to make out that the offenses offences were of a comparable nature. It must be quite depressing to have such a constantly negative view on life in general which is a pity as you undoubtedly have unique skills.

Don't mind me, just trying out my new toy :smart::eek:

Fair enough, I should have checked the spelling first and known better anyway.

PS I just checked and the way you have corrected it shows up as incorrect on my checker which probably means I have the US spell checker.

PS I just checked and the way you have corrected it shows up as incorrect on my checker which probably means I have the US spell checker.

Yes, i'm sure T2W has the US spell checker in use.
Not really sure why thats the case...is there a proper English version available ?
Might be one for the techies.

Last edited:
Yes, i'm sure T2W has the US spell checker in use.
Not really sure why thats the case...is there a proper English version available ?
Might be one for the techies.

What's wrong with the US spell checker? I don't see the humor at all. We just add some flavor to the language to make it a higher caliber :p
If you need a real dictionary send a check in the mail.

from your across the sea neighbor,

Peter

What's wrong with the US spell checker? I don't see the humor at all. We just add some flavor to the language to make it a higher caliber :p
If you need a real dictionary send a check in the mail.

from your across the sea pond neighbor,

Peter

:)

Use firefox, install free spell checker, select British English version. (y)

Will you be ensuring that you have no bank account with any UK provider of said service as they have all been fined and made to pay back millions as part of PPI fraud ?

Will you not be using any supermarket as they have also all been fined millions for various issues ?

Will you be not using any utility company for gas or electric as they have also had numerous fines given for various issues ?

If companies are still in business then that is because they have not been considered to have engaged in activities that would warrant closing them down. As such they are free to do business and T2W is free to do business as well.

If everyone adopted your stated approach then commercial activity everywhere would end. The fact that you must be using a utility company to supply the electricity to power your pc to make the above posts means that you will undoubtedly be using the services of a company that has been fined at some point and as such are not practicing what you preach.

I have to say I cannot see the slightest parallel between the two situations.