Duncan Robertson - Chief Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
SOCRATES said:
No, it is not, it is even funnier than that. I have been doing my gardening all afternoon and I came in earlier and saw how you posted in a threatening manner, and how the moderators had altered it.

This helped me to make up my mind. I had intended to provide free copies of several trading books which are classics to T2W members as they were surplus to my requirements, postage paid , free of charge, as gifts.

Also multiple copies of other trading books and CDs and textbooks., all of this also free of charge, postage paid, as gifts.

I used to have a Foundation, which was devoted to providing free literature and all sorts of goodies to aspiring traders who needed help, regardless as to whether they had been my students or not. I have also incinerated the remnants of that, and you will cringe to hear, this lot included 6 copies of the Richard Wykoff course, mint, still in their wrappers.

As a consequence of your collective behaviour on this thread and yours in particular I have burnt the lot.

I also intended to provide, free of charge to any T2W member a copy of my work with regard to the tecqnique required to develop the TP in graded excercises.

This was in binders totalling 1800 pages each in 38 graded steps. I have burnt the lot, and in addition all the floppies appertaining to this work totalling 50 copies. Now as a result of your conduct, no copies exist and everybody loses.

It all remains inside my head and I am not willing to tell anybody. I am sure this will make you extremely popular with everybody, from now on.

Now you can all laugh your heads off, go on.

looks like somone threw the baby out with the bathwater !!!

I could not care less, I do not need it but everybody loses, deserving and undeserving. Next !

All accompanied by a maniacal high-pitched laugh no doubt........

Pished again.......

Soccers, this is deeply weird and disturbed behaviour.........can I help you in anyway.....?

can anyone help you in any way............?

Look, we can have some fun - I'll pretend to be Harry Potter and you can pretend (!) to be Malfoy and we'll have a game of Quidditch to cheer you up a bit.......!

We'll be evenly matched on Nimbus 2000's

Where shall I meet you - by the Whomping Willow.......?

Attachments

• harrydraco.jpg
    harrydraco.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
dont know which is worse

1. Socrates irrational/emotional behaviour

or

2. the fact that he is hanging around on the board awaiting responses

do you crave attention Socrates ?

SOCRATES said:
You are all losers.

Yes -and were all going to burn in hell for it.

Excuse Socrates

I think he gets a bit hysterical when the Windmill approaches.

Talk about childish behaviour. This rant is about the most juvenile and insulting outburst I've seen. Mind you he had a turn like this on ET the week he said he was ill. Again it was sparked off by proximity of the Windmill.

Normal service may or may not be resumed when all us losers have repented and bowed down at his feet and begged him to return.

Moderators -I dont think there is any need for Socretes to insult us all like this. He is clearly flaming this thread and carrying over his own personal war with the Windmill into the public forum.

Socrates - Calm down

tradesmart, markyb, and gerard

Will you please STOP YOUR PERSONAL ATTACKS on other T2W members.

To everyone else

The recent bullying behaviour we have seen will not be tolerated on these boards. If you wish to bully someone, please go elsewhere. That also goes for people who are deliberately trying to deceive others by using multiple nicks, and making false statements in their Profiles.

Socrates is not selling anything, and has stated so. On 29 June 2004 he posted this:
SOCRATES said:
I do not have any product. Name the product that I have please. I am not doing any
marketing. I am not offering anything, not Investment Advice, nor Literature, nor Recordings, nor Tuition, nor any other Service or Goods which are obtainable on payment of a fee, of any sort whether in money or in kind.

Those who are bullies are not welcome here, so I suggest you leave permanently and leave these boards to be enjoyed by decent adult traders.

No need to get out of your pram Skim.........!?

I'm sorry that I left you out of the game of quidditch, which imho may have prompted the above unbiased, adult and well balanced histrionics from the Darkside.......

Malfoy (Soccers) whopped me, but we're playing again tonight and you can join in as Hermione.........!

Wizard thread this....... ;)

Attachments

• quidditch.jpg
    quidditch.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 316
So you want to bully me as well do you?

I do find it interesting that your IP is not Isle of Man, but southern England. Hmmm ... now I wonder what it is that you're trying to hide.

Skimbleshanks said:
tradesmart, markyb, and gerard

Will you please STOP YOUR PERSONAL ATTACKS on other T2W members.

To everyone else

The recent bullying behaviour we have seen will not be tolerated on these boards. If you wish to bully someone, please go elsewhere. That also goes for people who are deliberately trying to deceive others by using multiple nicks, and making false statements in their Profiles.

Socrates is not selling anything, and has stated so. On 29 June 2004 he posted this:

Those who are bullies are not welcome here, so I suggest you leave permanently and leave these boards to be enjoyed by decent adult traders.

Skum - this is INCREDIBLE!!!

Why oh why do you come down on good old Tradesmart and his pals?

Bertie or who ever he is has done nothing but torment others with his 'holier than thou' self image and ego. He now comes back with the sole intent of pouring more petrol on the fire. He is a trouble maker and a fool - nothing more and nothing less.

Why aren't you coming down on Bertie for this aggravation? Why don't you come down on Bertie when he calls people a dunce and tries to take some pathetic stance on their social standing?

You talk of bullying - but what of Berties own brand of intellectual brow beating?

You talk of bullying - but I understand that you yourself have attempted to bully and rid of other more knowledgeable female members of these boards.

Why dont you get a grip?

Bertie - why did you collect all these books for? You earlier clearly stated that books and other material were worthless? FYI Richard Wyckoff died several decades ago - probably before the invention of shrink wrapping - I hope this isnt another empty little come back :cheesy:

Dont worry Tradesmart - I'll play Harry Potter with you - but only if I can hold the wand and fly on Berties futurolokal broom stick!

By the way - before anone comes back with some stuff about the value of Berties rants - I ask you this....

Have any of you made MONEY out of his stuff with your new highted awareness and hours spent watching yourself infront of the TV?? no - I didn't think so!

CUT YOUR LOSSES - ELIMINATE RISK EXPOSURE ASAP. there! Theres some trading advise thats worth something - shame most of you dont do this isnt it - EVEN THOUGH YOU'VE HEARD IT 1000 TIMES!! Most of you would rather spend days and weeks reading drivvel or checking IP addresses while pretending to your self youre progressing.

Lets not forget, that is what trading is about. Some of you seem to forget this at times.

Last edited:
Skimbleshanks said:

I do find it interesting that your IP is not Isle of Man, but southern England. Hmmm ... now I wonder what it is that you're trying to hide.

Nobody wants to bully you Skim. You've chosen to support socrates from day 1 despite him being the real bully.

Why are you still supporting him ?

SOCRATES said:
No, it is not, it is even funnier than that. I have been doing my gardening all afternoon and I came in earlier and saw how you posted in a threatening manner, and how the moderators had altered it.

This helped me to make up my mind. I had intended to provide free copies of several trading books which are classics to T2W members as they were surplus to my requirements, postage paid , free of charge, as gifts.

Also multiple copies of other trading books and CDs and textbooks., all of this also free of charge, postage paid, as gifts.

I used to have a Foundation, which was devoted to providing free literature and all sorts of goodies to aspiring traders who needed help, regardless as to whether they had been my students or not. I have also incinerated the remnants of that, and you will cringe to hear, this lot included 6 copies of the Richard Wykoff course, mint, still in their wrappers.

As a consequence of your collective behaviour on this thread and yours in particular I have burnt the lot.

I also intended to provide, free of charge to any T2W member a copy of my work with regard to the tecqnique required to develop the TP in graded excercises.

This was in binders totalling 1800 pages each in 38 graded steps. I have burnt the lot, and in addition all the floppies appertaining to this work totalling 50 copies. Now as a result of your conduct, no copies exist and everybody loses.

It all remains inside my head and I am not willing to tell anybody. I am sure this will make you extremely popular with everybody, from now on.

Now you can all laugh your heads off, go on.

You are a pathetic LITTLE man socrates ! ................and everybody knows it !
[even Skim]

Skimbleshanks said:

I'm sorry but that is ridiculous. Trying to loacte someone with only their ip address is notoriously unreliable. Read this:
http://www.private.org.il/IP2geo.html

I think given the verbal bullying methods Socrates has used, he has got off pretty lightly.

why is soc drinking chilled champagne ?

I would have thought that it would be hemlock !
( assuming that patterns repeat themselves )

seriously though,

I think this drama has played itself out.
The revelations have left a lot of people out of sorts.
None more so than those who invested heavily in this particular method.

Socs had his fun.
We've had our fun back.

At what point does someone decide that this has gone far enough ?
That there is nothing more of any value to be gleaned ?
Nothing more to be learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.