Duncan Robertson - Any Good

Cashboy

I am looking at the possibility of trading as a living.
I have come across a Duncan Robertson and wondered if any of you could put me in the picture of what he is like as a trainer and obviously how successful he is at trading.
http://www.learntotradefutures.com/index.htm

I came across this link on this web-site but it went off-subject

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/trading-resources/10833-duncan-robertson-chief-wizard.html

and I also came accross this article:

Financial investigator Tony Hetherington on the question marks surrounding an investment guru | This is Money

Anyone give me more information please.

Last edited:
If you are looking onto the possibility of trading for a living.
You are looking at the wrong place.
Give this Duncan a wide miss.
There is nothing more that anyone can teach you that's not available here or free on the net
Come join us on the gb/usd (cable thread ) ask questions make suggestions and lose some it will be a far more educating and less expensive lesson than Duncan's

If you are looking onto the possibility of trading for a living.
You are looking at the wrong place.
Give this Duncan a wide miss.
There is nothing more that anyone can teach you that's not available here or free on the net
Come join us on the gb/usd (cable thread ) ask questions make suggestions and lose some it will be a far more educating and less expensive lesson than Duncan's

Gamma,

Thank you for that information though I am still interested to hear people's opinions of this Duncan Robertson that I understand is known as a trainer.

Sorry, what is this gb/usd (cable thread) so that I can ask questions?
I should also point out that I know very little regarding the futures- short/longing though I used to buy and sell shares.

Gamma,

Thank you for that information though I am still interested to hear people's opinions of this Duncan Robertson that I understand is known as a trainer.

Sorry, what is this gb/usd (cable thread) so that I can ask questions?
I should also point out that I know very little regarding the futures- short/longing though I used to buy and sell shares.

Hello again cashboy,
By all means please check out other people's opinions,
But be careful of stooges praising courses. Specially when you see newbie member singing praises.

Gamma,

Thank you for that link to the thread, I shall read the 180 pages of postings to get an idea of the shorting and longing.

How much capital (cash) do I need? (I am not trying to be a millionaire, just get a living out of it).
How many PCs and Screens do I need?
What software and tools should I be using?
What broker firm should I use?

Looks like I have a lot of reading to do but I have plenty of time.