Duncan Robertson - Chief Wizard

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you want to bully me as well do you?

I do find it interesting that your IP is not Isle of Man, but southern England. Hmmm ... now I wonder what it is that you're trying to hide.

Oh Skims, you are awful………!…………LOL……...…..very moderate…........ :LOL:

Quidditch is a peaceful game…….I would have thought that you would have known the rules coming from "the Darkside"…..is this the hub of your affinity for the Chief Wizard…….?!

And technology is obviously moving too fast for you – haven’t you heard of a satellite internet link to a remote IP……?

But lets not get too personally involved…………... ;)

ps - good stuff BBB/Harry/Jim/Trendie etc.........

trendie said:
seriously though,

I think this drama has played itself out.
The revelations have left a lot of people out of sorts.
None more so than those who invested heavily in this particular method.

Socs had his fun.
We've had our fun back.

At what point does someone decide that this has gone far enough ?
That there is nothing more of any value to be gleaned ?
Nothing more to be learned.

Ever the voice of reason Trendie! Quite right too!

Back to Trading.

Skim,

I value this board and most of its members contributions. As you can see I have been a member for a very long time but have rarely posted but on this occasion I believed there was a need.

It was not meant as a personal attack on Socrates. His thread constantly goes on about having the correct mental and psychological attitude to trading and I was flagging up ( in a flippant manner) that his responses and actions (I.E. burning his books) does not seem to fit in with what he preaches.

Okay, enough is enough. I'm closing this thread because it has run its course and simply become offensive to both members and moderators alike. Please can you all remember these forums are provided for friendly discussion of trading and not to flame one another. Whatever your views are, we ask you to respect each other and show other members the same courtesy you would want to be shown.

Status
Not open for further replies.