Bill Barrett 1st daytraytradinginformation.com

options

Just wondering if anyone has had any dealings with this chap and his company?

Options,

Had no dealings with him but I did enquire of Prophet what the position was. This was their reply:

"Hello

Thank you for you interest in Prophet Trader.

Our special and unique offer with 1stDayTradingInformation.com, provides traders both new and seasoned with the opportunity obtain Bill Barrett's training manual at virtually no cost. While we cannot disclose any information about the performance or status of any of our accounts, we would like comment that of the many clients of Bill Barrett that we have done or are doing business with, we have never received a single complaint about their experience with 1stDayTradingInformation.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact any one of our Brokers at 1-866-908-7233, e-mail us at [email protected] or click on the Live Help Button Below.

Once again, thank you for your interest in Prophet Trader.

Sincerely,

The Team at Prophet Trader"

HTH

Hi Oldun.

Thanks for the swift reply.
I went through all the bits and pieces which seem too good to be true. With the rebate from the trading company you get the course for nothing. But the trading costs with them are quite high and would eat into profits.

Hi Options,

I agree, their charges are huge. If one wants the course it seems better just to pay for it.

No such thing as a free lunch, but if anyone has forked out for it I also would be interested in hearing what it is like.

I thought I would reignite some discussion on Bill Barrett to see if anyone is using his program, as I bought it nearly 6 years ago but have yet to dig in.

I am a bit confused by this guy and I am trying to see if he might be the same guy who has a blog called Trade the Spikes. I have recently recieved an invite for a free week trial for his emini room although as it means being up at 4 am it's kinda difficult.
Can anyone tell me if this might be the same person and if he is legit or not. I can seem to find much on him and I would really like do some digging on his guy before I even consider learning anything from him.

I am a bit confused by this guy and I am trying to see if he might be the same guy who has a blog called Trade the Spikes. I have recently recieved an invite for a free week trial for his emini room although as it means being up at 4 am it's kinda difficult.
Can anyone tell me if this might be the same person and if he is legit or not. I can seem to find much on him and I would really like do some digging on his guy before I even consider learning anything from him.

Its the same person.
Anyone purchase his Spike trade course, in bracketing the news release?

I would love to hear anyones thoughts who might have tried his Trading the Spikes, I would really love to do the course, but I just never have the money to pay for it. If I could speak to someone who is doing it and doing it successfully that would be fantastic.

Leigh

I thought I would reignite some discussion on Bill Barrett to see if anyone is using his program, as I bought it nearly 6 years ago but have yet to dig in.

Hi there, did you ever get into his course. Was it the Trade the Spikes course? If your not using it maybe you might sell it?

Hi,
Im new here and normally a lurker.
But I wanted to register and chime in here.

The reason is because, there are not alot of forum posts with this person named Bill Barrett and his news spike trade, as compared to all the other systems on the market.

Yes, his spike system is expensive.
I bought it...

I don't dispute that, but the actual technique that he uses for his brackets is actually pretty good.

So thats my 2 cents worth.....