Due Diligence - Hilda System

No. I just copied the web site, then by the time I went back for the indicators it was down !

markbt said:
Thanks for posting the document microsoft, looks interesting. Did you manage to grab the indicators zip file as well. The one I'm missing is SuperWoodieCCI.mq4

microsoft said:
No. I just copied the web site, then by the time I went back for the indicators it was down !

Refer to Post No 141 - all indicators are there......

Ok , i found the problem , in second line of program there is a syntax error .
the link was not declared..
. we should omit that line !

template file for hilda system .

Attachments

• hil.JPG
    hil.JPG
    98.5 KB · Views: 629
  • hilda.zip
    820 bytes · Views: 590
oedipean said:
Ok , i found the problem , in second line of program there is a syntax error .
the link was not declared..
. we should omit that line !

Sorry guys n gals - attached bad indicator - should work now - go back to post no 141 for SuperWoodies CCI download.

Last edited:
If Hilda ends up working for you, please send a donation to:

Downtrodden Disc Jockeys And Internet Rip Off Merchants Care Centre And Soup Kitchen

"Chicken Soup For The Soul"

Last edited:
microsoft said:
If Hilda ends up working for you, please send a donation to:

Downtrodden Disc Jockeys And Internet Rip Off Merchants Care Centre And Soup Kitchen

"Chicken Soup For The Soul"

Good work, fellow traders. And Microsoft, you made my day... :D

rosko said:
Finally, all you guys n gals out there should realise that traders help each other whilst salesmen line their own pockets.

rosko, how nice to see someone who believe in "traders help traders" !!

please share with us your system or methode, i have no luck in forex so far !!

can anyone help me. I download *.mq4 files but cannot work out how to convert them to *.ex4 files to add to the indicators file, anyone tell me what I am doing wrong, thanks (or not doing at all).

Alex

You don't need to convert them. Just copy the mq4 files into "C:\Program Files\MetaTrader 4\experts\indicators" and when you restart the program they will show up in the custom indicators section.

markbt, thanks it seems sometimes that works for me then not, but I have found I have metatrader 4 and strategybuilder4 and somehow they are cross referencing, thanks it made me sort it out.

IBM_Clone,

Thank you. I think Soultrader has found The Holy Grail. But why does he want to sell it, and sell it so cheap, when it makes so much money?

Hi everyone,

The word document refers to a Broom-Hilda.ex4 indicator, does anyone have that indicator available for download?

Thanks and keep up the good work guys!

EDIT: sorry, just read that t is in reality the J_TPO indicator ;)

Last edited:
Graemenash's Response

I'm anticipating graemenash's response, but quite frankly I don't care what he has to say. Also wanted to mention that its funny that SoulTrader disabled comments on his blog and changing the overall format of his blog. Something must've happened that caused these drastic changes. I wonder what it could be. Thanx SoilTrader & Microsoft!!!

bad_trader said:
rosko, how nice to see someone who believe in "traders help traders" !!

please share with us your system or methode, i have no luck in forex so far !!

OK my first and most valuable lesson to you is conserve your capital by not lining the pockets of Salesmen who sell indicators for $4000 that are available for free.

Instead put this money into your account then start to learn. You could start with the Broom-Hilda system which is freely available on this thread and on other well known bulletin boards on the internet. Then open a demo account and watch how the broom-hilda system behaves in accordance with it's freely available rules. If you think you can trade with the free broom-hilda system then stick with it .

Remember conserve your capital - it is better in your account than somebody elses.

Qoute from ST's Blog "Note that from now on I will no longer be providing specific trade by trade analysis of the hilda signals as this is done daily in our trading room as the day unfolds. I may also be working on a members area of the site to log the trades for system users to check."

Now that wouldn't be because he doesn't want anybody to see the entry points anymore would it ? Surely the Broom-Hilda system wouldn't produce the same entries - now that would be a coincidence wouldn't it ?................................. :cheesy:

Last edited: