Due Diligence - Hilda System

Baruch said:
One last word: I heard that Soul-Trader now trades his Hilda system in a chat (don't know the name of the chat) together with some other traders. This must be the moment of truth. I know some of the traders are Soul-buddies like young Graeme, but there must be at least one honest trader, who can report here how it goes.
PS. Soul sells the Hilda indicator for 2300 GBP, but has he made the indicator himself?

That was my last comment about Hilda. Now the facts must speak for themself. :cheesy:

Here’s the “honest trader, reporting how it goes”, that Baruch was asking for. I’ve been a full time trader for several years now, and support my family from those earnings. I’ve recently purchased Hilda, and would like to say that it is the most straightforward system that I’ve come across, and I’ve seen quite a lot. Since I’ve been using it, the losses are minimal and it’s producing very nice results thank you. The ease of use and beauty of the system is stunning. Soultrader has been giving live calls for ages on the forums – it isn’t difficult to see that he knows what he’s doing & is in fact an expert trader. Why are many of you so negative here when you don’t know anything about it?

Baruch said:
Ha-ha. Nice try, Soul. :cheesy:

Just to let anyone know who visits here - I've had an exchange of personal messages with Baruch, who posted the above (as a reply to mine) and subsequently appears to have deleted it. I think he now believes that I am a different person to SoulTrader...However, when I asked him to be honourable and confirm it here, he wanted me to send details of all my trades - which is just not on. So I'll repeat - I'm very happy that I paid the asking price for this system, and it's working very well indeed. :cool:

Last edited:
fluty now i will buy that on someone else name coz iwanna finish with this theme finally.

Its boring talking about something what dont have users or screenshoots,i dont say soul dont know how to trade,but this is ####### to me.

Lets says Hilda exist got Hildas names and Hildas profits and Hildas followers.
All good to all of them and all good to Soul Trader hemself .

Still its far far far away in another galaxy from my trading and it always will be.

But there is many ways to trade and use mind and chart.

From

Forexhusky

fluty said:
Just to let anyone know who visits here - I've had an exchange of personal messages with Baruch, who posted the above (as a reply to mine) and subsequently appears to have deleted it. I think he now believes that I am a different person to SoulTrader...However, when I asked him to be honourable and confirm it here, he wanted me to send details of all my trades - which is just not on. So I'll repeat - I'm very happy that I paid the asking price for this system, and it's working very well indeed. :cool:

Maybe you are Soul himself, or maybe you are one of his buddies. Who cares? The important is, that you don't want to give any proof about your declared profits. Just like Soul.

PS. I just saw that Soul now trades with a 1 min chart. Poor little fellow. One time scalper - always scalper.

Baruch said:
Maybe you are Soul himself, or maybe you are one of his buddies. Who cares? The important is, that you don't want to give any proof about your declared profits. Just like Soul.

PS. I just saw that Soul now trades with a 1 min chart. Poor little fellow. One time scalper - always scalper.

listen up tool, Fluty was around back in the old MT chat days...and so was ST...but of course your twisted little peabrain will say they were both one & the same then..despite Fluty living in SA in Oz.....no one has to show you anything....your so frickin' jealous of anyone who might have any hint of success....it's your MO for all your posts...always has been, including your multiple alias's.. now kindly FOAD

Tom Baldwin (which made millions in trading) in Market Wizards:

"Do you ever use trading systems for anything?

Baldwin: No. They would'nt be there if they weren't wrong.

Do you think trading systems are a losing game?

Baldwin: Sure. Why do they exist?

You tell me.

Baldwin: Because people aren't confident in their own ability. If you had a really good trading system, you could make millions. Why would you sell it for 29.95?".

Last edited:
theres a big market for trading systems,people want to buy them, supply and demand. Its just trading a product./service. thats why they exist. are all of them useless ? I wouldnt say 100% are but.... difference of opinion which is ok, isn't it ? And i think there was a wizard who did/does use a system..no disclosure on it though. :)

Last edited:
Hi fluty,

I live in Adelaide too. Is the Hilda system really %100 mechanical with repeatable trades ?

Would be good to see it in action

Hi Agisthos - you're in Adelaide too? Maybe we know each other. Not sure that it would be fair to give you a sneak preview of Soultrader's system though... . However, by all means send me a pm with your phone number and I'll call you.

"are all the users happy"

"Yes, as far as I know"

Quote from blog, but this is not true is it. :confused:

At least one has gone and asked for his money back !

Still just one little white lie, better hurry and get your order in only 4 left :LOL:

Soultrader :(

I asked Soultrader for my money back and he told me No and then accused me of being a freeloader.

I dont see his system as being the holy grail nor being a system that I could learn. I didnt spend 2 years trying to learn it. I looked at it and looked at it and attended one of his training sessions (didnt complete session) but I dont see what soultrader sees so I asked for my money back.

He told me it was easy and easy to learn and use and I agree with him it is very easy. For me I ddint get it.

EK

FredFrog said:
"are all the users happy"

"Yes, as far as I know"

Quote from blog, but this is not true is it. :confused:

At least one has gone and asked for his money back !

Still just one little white lie, better hurry and get your order in only 4 left :LOL:

Emerald King said:
I asked Soultrader for my money back and he told me No and then accused me of being a freeloader.

I dont see his system as being the holy grail nor being a system that I could learn. I didnt spend 2 years trying to learn it. I looked at it and looked at it and attended one of his training sessions (didnt complete session) but I dont see what soultrader sees so I asked for my money back.

He told me it was easy and easy to learn and use and I agree with him it is very easy. For me I ddint get it.

EK

But Soul promised to pay all the money back..! He can't run away from his promise. Maybe you should call Scotland Yard? The Fraud Squad. :devilish:

Baruch said:
But Soul promised to pay all the money back..! He can't run away from his promise. Maybe you should call Scotland Yard? The Fraud Squad. :devilish:

LOL..the only fraud here is you....if peeps want to follow Baruch's ongoing vendetta against ST whip over to the Chit Chat forum on Elitetrader. Baruch & his other nym Witte are posting same BS Except there Baruch is shown up as the BS artist he/she/it is.

Is the system really works? So far I don't see any proof here? :rolleyes: Anyway I don't like scalping (the system trades at 1 min chart) because most of the brokers don't allow it.

Hi Traders

Finally i saw sombody who request money back and dont get money back,nice soul nice...
its not a system thing here but person ...if someone dont understand something should get money back,

Or if was written diffrent on web (i dont know discl. documents) he may forget about money back.

All of you are making big misteake:Before you will buy a product please check company,or person with is behind product.
If there is no users with you can talk about system(voice conference not chat)..FORGET about it.

And im not pushing nobody here to use other systems like mine MOJO,i just dont care no more,there is good opinion betwen traders and there is growing numbers of members...not some not existing dreams like all posts abowe.

And even i post our all theory here in one of my(closed) posts.

You here argue to much ,better spend this time on making pips,or analyse charts to educate,or find mentor,or join active traders group.

Nothing good is coming from that thread...well maybe good for soul coz hes hilda still on spot of interest.

Best for you all traders .

From trading desk of FOREXHUSKY

Young Soul-buddy Graeme has stopped trading according to his own blog. He now "works on a new system". Why - if the 2300 GBP Hilda system is so exceptionel good? :?:

Baruch said:
Young Soul-buddy Graeme has stopped trading according to his own blog. He now "works on a new system". Why - if the 2300 GBP Hilda system is so exceptionel good? :?:

Baruch,

could you post Grames blog link, please ? thanks

Baruch,

my reading of Graeme Nashs last post, Sept 14th, is that he is "currently working on a new system".
this does not mean he has stopped trading Hilda.

he mentions "analysis paralysis". my reading of his post, is that he has stripped away some components of Hilda and is trading a slimmed down approach, to reduce the conflicting indications which may result in analysis-paralysis.

just because he spent £2,300 on Hilda doesnt mean he cant pursue different ideas !
to do so, would be to stop learning - and that is never a good idea.

I cant find any reference to him "stopping" trading Hilda.
Only that he has taken away some aspects. And that he is working on something else.

could you identify the date of the post which states he has stopped ?