Due Diligence - Hilda System

ebay

marthart said:
It is already on Ebay usa for $250.
A shame if you bought it at $4000 though ! :cry:

It is though, an indicator driven system.

i note ebay has removed this item along with the rest of the sellers items before auction end,
presumably pirating issues have arisen!

Could anyone advise as to the advantages if any of trading forex thro a broker such as FXCM compared to an SB company.

SB spreads seem the same, in fact better with regard to cable 3 pips instead of 5.

Is it because of the guarantee of no slippage and instant fills that makes an FX broker the better option plus free charting.

But is there a Tax consideration with FX brokers

Ive done some currency trades with an SB, but im thinking of opening a mini account with FXCM, I like the idea of being able to trade on a 24 hour basis.

Obviously im new to the FX game, so I would be thankful for any advice.

WARNING - Anyone purchasing a copy of this pirated software may be complicit in a criminal act. The Texas Attorney General has been notifed of this situation to which I am a personal witness.

Anyone contemplating purchasing this pirated system should also be aware that using the sytem without proper training will prove to be fruitless.

Please govern yourselves accordingly.

sonvolt10 said:
WARNING - Anyone purchasing a copy of this pirated software may be complicit in a criminal act. The Texas Attorney General has been notifed of this situation to which I am a personal witness.

Anyone contemplating purchasing this pirated system should also be aware that using the sytem without proper training will prove to be fruitless.

Please govern yourselves accordingly.

I've heard that Soul's secret indicator "Hilda" Is a pirate copy of the Jurik TPO, I find it interesting your all for the legal rights of Soul Trader, yet Mr. Jurik can go take a hike. Makes me wonder if you’re Soul’s best mate or something

Where are all the happy go lucky traders who dropped £2000 on this miracle trading system?

gemini22 said:
Could anyone advise as to the advantages if any of trading forex thro a broker such as FXCM compared to an SB company.

SB spreads seem the same, in fact better with regard to cable 3 pips instead of 5.

Is it because of the guarantee of no slippage and instant fills that makes an FX broker the better option plus free charting.

But is there a Tax consideration with FX brokers

Ive done some currency trades with an SB, but im thinking of opening a mini account with FXCM, I like the idea of being able to trade on a 24 hour basis.

Obviously im new to the FX game, so I would be thankful for any advice.

Your post has absolutely nothing to do with the Hilda system. Please re-post in the correct thread.

Bigbusiness said:
Bad enough paying for the original. I wonder how many would pay for a pirate version? It will probably be available free in a while. Most of these systems seem to fail when enough copies have been sold:)

Systems don't fail when many people use it. If anything it makes the system better.

TheWolf said:
Systems don't fail when many people use it. If anything it makes the system better.
Yeah thats why the original turtle system is working better than ever and all of them are still using it :rolleyes:

Sunvolt,

Your first post ever you ask "anyone know about Hilda system, go look at it here"
2 posts later you are legal rep, for Soultrader and Hilda in USA.
Unless you are Soultrader.

cat out of bag now anyhow, they take J-tpo that someone else makes, put own name on and sell. good business if you can get away with it :cheesy:

One born every minuet :eek:

Fred

tgfx said:
I've heard that Soul's secret indicator "Hilda" Is a pirate copy of the Jurik TPO, I find it interesting your all for the legal rights of Soul Trader, yet Mr. Jurik can go take a hike. Makes me wonder if you’re Soul’s best mate or something

Where are all the happy go lucky traders who dropped £2000 on this miracle trading system?

Anybody know where i can find the Jurik TPO indicator for metatrader. I had a look in metatrader yahoo group, couldn't see it there. It would go nicely with the other Jurik indicators I have.

Faris

Suppose you have a system that will generate about 900-1000 pip per month,
everytime you use 1/10 position the account, you will almost double your account every month,
for 5 years( = 60 months),
you will increase your account 2**60 times =1152921504606846976 times,
will you sell it ?

To ALL crazy people thinking about buying Hilda Baker system:

If there is any reason to belive it works?
Like life trades with many otheres on this?Like screenshoots from executed trades?
Like minimum 20 users from diffrend countries using it 4-6months?(ofcourse if they are not all same person or from one circle)
How about drawdown? How about backtests?(with i dont believe in them)

About Ebay version(if this is piracy version-put hem o jail) but if he sell hes own orginal he can do it even for free lol

I see here youstmuch noise about something and no real users,and like Soulie post in my post i see here MANY new people!

And we still have 1500-1700pips monthly,nomather what and who we offer here cant beat me,im real...

All good to you Traders
(dont pay for systems,pay for education)

FredFrog,

top banana. more analysis and testing !!

is there anyplace where there is an "english text" explanation as to how it works, with regards to the principles used to define it ?
I have difficulty following the MT4 code.

FOREXHUSKY said:
To ALL crazy people thinking about buying Hilda Baker system:

If there is any reason to belive it works?
Like life trades with many otheres on this?Like screenshoots from executed trades?
Like minimum 20 users from diffrend countries using it 4-6months?(ofcourse if they are not all same person or from one circle)
How about drawdown? How about backtests?(with i dont believe in them)

About Ebay version(if this is piracy version-put hem o jail) but if he sell hes own orginal he can do it even for free lol

I see here youstmuch noise about something and no real users,and like Soulie post in my post i see here MANY new people!

And we still have 1500-1700pips monthly,nomather what and who we offer here cant beat me,im real...

All good to you Traders
(dont pay for systems,pay for education)

I don't know if it's true, but I heard from a trader that the Ebay-seller bought the system, and did find out, that it not worked. And he could not get his money back. So now he tries to sell it on Ebay to get some of his money back.

tgfx said:

Who is this Mr. Jurik and where can we get more info about his TPO indicator? And does anyone know if Soultraders Hilda indicator are the same as Jurik TPO? :rolleyes:

zupcon said:
I really cant be bothered doing the maths or arguing with Baruch as its clear he has a hidden agenda. However Soul's blog over the last week or so shows a couple of hundred pips which seams more than reasonable enough to me or am I missing something ?

I have no hidden agenda. What should that be? But I just don't like holy grails vendors trying to rip of newbie traders.

By the way: I have no interest in Soultrader and his business and his super-ego, so now I have made my last comment about his system.

As someone who bought this ripoff I like how he uses official hilda trades and un-official trades.
Thus a bad trade was un-official or how ever rsoul words that.

People, you are not seeing the whole picture here - Just what Soul wants you to see.

While we are on the subject would you like to see my results of the "Random 100 super pip machine"
Here is how it works

25 pairs

Trade both long and short positions 2 times a day

I only count the winners

and toss in a couple of losers to keep me looking honest

you can have this pip making machine for the one time price of £5999.99

Just let me know if you are interested

Last edited:
tgfx said:

Yes, I think it's a little bit strange to sell another traders indicator as your own disguised with another name. I don't know if it's illegal, but I know it's not fair.

In his blog (16.8) Soultrader don't denied this, when asked by a trader named John Smit about if his system is based om Jurik TPO: "Might be, might not"..."Yes,its not Jurik tho it is"..."Anyway what difference (does it) make..."

Will the real Rsoul please stand up???

The real rsoul is surely not a trader, but either a MAGICIAN or perhaps even GOD himself! The facts speak for themselves:

-who else could "magic" a free jurik indicator into a "miracle" trading system - and get people to pay £2447 for it !
- even more "miraculous" - who else could a sell a Holy Grail system for £100,000!
- who else could "magic" himself from mediocre trader to snakeoil salesman - and "miraculously" no one is supposed to notice!
- who else (as a moneytec admin) could "magically" make any questioning Hilda thread disappear from moneytec forum- and not just one thread but "miraculously" THREE or more!

I think you get the gist - you decide!

Watch out David Copperfield!!!!

Last edited: