dow jones strategy

This is my paper trading account that will show proof of my last purchase at the price quoted.

Proof... no proof like that required.

Just do them in real time, as you place the trade or what you plan to place. Surely. Not like its scalping so there won´t be any time issues.

you want to see proof from my paper trading account for my £1million a point trade on the ES?

Look at my version of it, you see.

Check the trade date and the P/L of the trade.

Just do it in real time. Then theres no issues, is there.

PS - The attachment on this post has been modified by me to show how easy it is to manipulate a statement of this type. I am not indicating that anyone would do such a thing, and no harm or pointing the fingers towards ANYONE, I was just making a point that statements like this are pointless unless provided at the time of trade with a similar time stamp to show entry to that trade. FYI I changed the date of the trade to the following day and I changed the trade P/L and made it 11k+ instead of 1k....

IT is a point of reference only, and not mean´t to offend anyone.

PPS. Anyone who wants their statements manipulated by me like this, can contact me at [email protected] Thanks.

Attachments

• 78580d1268691697-dow-jones-strategy-proof.jpg
    78580d1268691697-dow-jones-strategy-proof.jpg
    567.1 KB · Views: 194
Last edited:
Thanks. I wasn´t trying to be funny. I was just showing that a statement like this can be manipulated in minutes (as I did:cheesy:).

I am not saying you would do that, but you will just get flamed otherwise.

Trade on my friend. I am looking forward to this. (y)

Thanks. I wasn´t trying to be funny. I was just showing that a statement like this can be manipulated in minutes (as I did:cheesy:).

I am not saying you would do that, but you will just get flamed otherwise.

Trade on my friend. I am looking forward to this. (y)

Bravo, you have done a wonderful job, in highlighting the fact that statements and trading account records, can be so easily manipulated/doctored to show whatever the vendor wants to show. It's amazing how many newbies get trapped by fancy looking trading records showing mega profits which can be so easily created using microsoft word. Please note that no offence is implied to anybody showing trading records.

The challenge of proving your strategy has always been easy to prove here....

Without insulting the intelligence of the experienced traders on here, there is only one way to prove, that you have a viable system or track record. That is to simply put up the trades in real time on here for every body to see.. period.

Bravo, you have done a wonderful job, in highlighting the fact that statements and trading account records, can be so easily manipulated/doctored to show whatever the vendor wants to show. It's amazing how many newbies get trapped by fancy looking trading records showing mega profits which can be so easily created using microsoft word. Please note that no offence is implied to anybody showing trading records.

The challenge of proving your strategy has always been easy to prove here....

Without insulting the intelligence of the experienced traders on here, there is only one way to prove, that you have a viable system or track record. That is to simply put up the trades in real time on here for every body to see.. period.

In fairness to him, that is exactly what he said he is going to do. We shall see now.

No trades yet ?

Been a while since the last post ?

(Should we be playing "The Last Post" too, is this thread dead ?) :eek:

No trades yet ?

Been a while since the last post ?

(Should we be playing "The Last Post" too, is this thread dead ?) :eek:

No its not dead :) on average the trades are open for a long time, sometimes months because its based on weekly charts but the thing i like about my system is that you dont have to sit infront of the computer all day long :) trade is a buy from the time I made the first post or if you want to get technical it was at 10561.....just curious though what alternative to people have in the states if they want to trade the dow jones for eg?

looks like we will be stopped out today however it will be a however it will be a 430 points profit!

Must be missing something.

And where was the entry post ?

Sorry, I can see the entry now. Never realized at the time that it was an entry.

But wallstreet has a point at that stage the trade was old, i posted it on the 15 may so if we go over the close of that day it was 10642
so we will see a profit of 350 odd points

But wallstreet has a point at that stage the trade was old, i posted it on the 15 may so if we go over the close of that day it was 10642
so we will see a profit of 350 odd points

Onto the next then. Lets have any future ones in real time then, as agreed.