dow jones strategy

NDarvis

I know there are some scams out there giving some pretty lame stock recommendations however I have formulated a strategy for the dow and ftse 100...I am looking to make a website where by people can sign up for a free 30-90 day trial then would have to pay to become a member and recive alerts on what indecie to buy and at what price ect...also when & at what price to sell... is this legal for me to do and would you consider something like this?
back testing it to 2006 which is the earliest it would let me has returned 1637%!
think people would want to know more?

Re: holy grail...?

HTML:
I am seriously looking to make a website where by people can sign up for a free 30-90 day trial then would have to pay to become a member and recive alerts on when and what price to buy and sell the dow jones.... is this legal for me to do and would you consider something like this?

If you like it, just do it. It's the same way that you post one message to several forums - who can stop you :cool:

Re: holy grail...?

I can guarantee your backtest is faulty in some way. Everytime I have a system with a return like that I find that there is some future data in the backtest environment that would be available if it was run live. e.g using higher timefram ebars - in the test the full bar is loaded not the current range at the time.

I know there are some scams out there giving some pretty lame stock recommendations however I have formulated a strategy for the dow and ftse 100...I am looking to make a website where by people can sign up for a free 30-90 day trial then would have to pay to become a member and recive alerts on what indecie to buy and at what price ect...also when & at what price to sell... is this legal for me to do and would you consider something like this?
back testing it to 2006 which is the earliest it would let me has returned 1637%!

Only if you demonstrate your prowess, obviously!

Don't you see the contradiction in what you say? Do you think we don't?

please post all your live trades here and show everyone how good your system is, and maybe after seeing your impressive results I will subscribe ?

Good idea?

:smart:

Jason, we all hope you are telling the truth, but mostly we beleive there is a mistake in your system testing and that you dont trade live. So start a thread and give us all 30 days of calls to prove us wrong. I work so hard for the money I make trading. I would love to pay someone to follow your signals for me so that Id never have to do a thing. Hope you can back up what you say and are not one of the many who join and make their first post a pitch for business, get sluaghtered and then dissapear.
Good luck

Hi Julian,

I def want to start a post and put my alerts in here so that you also realize the profits being made, I will do that def and am wondering where is the best place to do it on this site??

Thank you.

FFS... Wallstreet has just told you (above). Post on THIS site on THIS thread. Post the chart with your entries and targets LIVE.
Now toddle off and post us your first trade.:love:

Meercat.com

Sounds good....

Alert from Friday 5th of March
Dow Jones UP
@10561
stop loss @ 10334

will post next one when changes to sell out.

Jason

that is old trade my friend

must be real time and live otherwise they are of no worth

for example

I have been long FTSE 100 since 4200....stop loss 4000!!

i will tell you when my signal changes

can you see how stupid that sounds my friend

please post live, no blue peter trades please

entry , exit and stop loss on every trade please

No offcourse, It is a strategy based on weekly charting formula so obviouslt some time has to pass before new trade can begin, for now that is it will def post live trades on here & will post all trades previous to this later today...am at work now lol

Can not wait. Not sure you should bother posting the old trades though, pointless unless you enjoy annoying people with your excellent rear view mirror method. :whistling

No offcourse, It is a strategy based on weekly charting formula so obviouslt some time has to pass before new trade can begin, for now that is it will def post live trades on here & will post all trades previous to this later today...am at work now lol

thank you

good point also its easy for someone to say look at my past performance....doesnt hold much credibility
Will post live trades here or if its easier to you personally
Jas

I would just do them here dude. We will all be on your mailing list soon enough if your trades show their worth... (y)