Dow Jones DFB Intraday Live

Screenshot_20210305-134157_IG Trading.jpg

Straightforward ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Screenshot_20210305-135324_IG Trading.jpg

Took shorts off and reload long - market doesn't like a smart arse + trade what you see, not what you want/expect to see ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

20210305_144758.jpg

61 fib yesterday swing meets 38 fib nfp swing meets wedge bottom ๐Ÿคž longs in & if it works will do me for the week.

20210305_154719.jpg

chop-chop...finally went bear after that big red m1 & when this triangle thing broke ๐Ÿป
Done for the week , all the best ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Massive congratz to Chazzle on a brilliant day's trading, and a big thanks to his contribution to this thread.

Hoping I get more time to focus on the markets next week than I have this week, and I'll be doing my homework this weekend on my historical charts. Also a big thanks to all those who have stopped by this thread, hopefully in time, more people will start posting their trades and their ideas etc. This thread is getting 1000 views per day at the moment, so there are obviously a lot of traders out there with an interest in the Dow. I feel this can only grow. For me as a newbie, these big, fast moves are a bit daunting to say the least, but as Chazzle has demonstrated this week, the potential is there for all to grasp.

Have a great weekend all, and I hope to be here Monday for the US session.(y)

Massive congratz to Chazzle on a brilliant day's trading, and a big thanks to his contribution to this thread.

Hoping I get more time to focus on the markets next week than I have this week, and I'll be doing my homework this weekend on my historical charts. Also a big thanks to all those who have stopped by this thread, hopefully in time, more people will start posting their trades and their ideas etc. This thread is getting 1000 views per day at the moment, so there are obviously a lot of traders out there with an interest in the Dow. I feel this can only grow. For me as a newbie, these big, fast moves are a bit daunting to say the least, but as Chazzle has demonstrated this week, the potential is there for all to grasp.

Have a great weekend all, and I hope to be here Monday for the US session.(y)
Thanks mate, very kind of you - trading the right size relative to the volatility is key to keeping your head, i learned the hard way ๐Ÿ˜„
See you next week ๐Ÿ‘

I'm sure everybody is aware of this, but thought I'd share this chart. Dow has fallen back down to its daily 100sma, combined here with the 61.8% retrace level. When it hit this moving average on the 31st of January, it rallied to new highs. Will it do so again or are we headed lower. Your guess is as good, if not better than mine. :)
Well, it certainly rallied, but now to new highs, or will Dow stop short and turn south? Looking forward to next week!

Screenshot_20210308-094601_IG Trading.jpg

I'm long. In hindsight, too early ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ive shuffled off a bit of the trade on that small bounce but holding the rest with a new pending long just above the 31250 area - recent highs to be tested imo as long as 250 holds ... good luck out there

Screenshot_20210308-115438_IG Trading.jpg

I've added some back since 460 was retaken and for now looks ok. Currently around break even. Will take profit toward 630 on this leg if possible, then re-evaluate ๐Ÿ‘

Screenshot_20210308-135526_IG Trading.jpg

reloaded a small one in the channel, added on break north and retest now flat here will wait for NY / 630 action