Dow Jones DFB Intraday Live

31400 the new line for me now to continue bull to high 500s

Flat right now looking for retest 31400

Hey man , how's it going.. - yeah lets see in 20 mins or so with NY volumes coming in - didn't see that 70 fib - coincided with channel bottom. No big news apart from oil meeting , not sure how will affect price. Are you in any trades or planning?
No, just feeling my way. Wanted to go long just before the open but didn't know how it would react so seemed too risky. I've missed any long opportunity now, so will wait to see if a short sets up. Thanks for your contribution by the way Chazzle, great to have some company here! :)

No, just feeling my way. Wanted to go long just before the open but didn't know how it would react so seemed too risky. I've missed any long opportunity now, so will wait to see if a short sets up. Thanks for your contribution by the way Chazzle, great to have some company here! :)
You're welcome mate, good to be here... would you look at that...150 up & down 🤣

Hell that came back fast!
Thats why we trade this monster 😭🤣...above 250 sees another stab at 400 i reckon....lets see
SmartSelect_20210304-145418_IG Trading.jpg

One thing I'm noticing is how well the Dow seems to react to particularly the 76.4% fib level. Just hit it again, so see what it does?

Attachments

• 76.4%.png
    76.4%.png
    49 KB · Views: 98
Certainly not making it easy for bulls today 😭 ... much of my position treated like scalps, taking off parts, putting them back on, so on & so on
Probably the best way to trade it today. I'm definitely seeing patterns fall into place, just gotta start trading them.

Probably the best way to trade it today. I'm definitely seeing patterns fall into place, just gotta start trading them.
Tough when you see that drawdown though & hanging in there sticking to your guns... still, nice easy one tomorrow with NFP 🤣 - i will probably avoid london tomorrow & try to just grab a couple off the news

I'm sure everybody is aware of this, but thought I'd share this chart. Dow has fallen back down to its daily 100sma, combined here with the 61.8% retrace level. When it hit this moving average on the 31st of January, it rallied to new highs. Will it do so again or are we headed lower. Your guess is as good, if not better than mine. :)

Attachments

• DJI-Daily.png
    DJI-Daily.png
    47 KB · Views: 91