Dow Jones DFB Intraday Live

Hanging in there by a thread, but this thing just does not want to come down it seems.
out -30. Still ahead for the day, so that's okay. Still think there might be a good short opp today, but I won't try and pick it out of thin air like the last two trades.

580-600 should be a pretty tough resistance area for Dow in the short term, I think may struggle to get above that today. We'll soon find out.

Above level is holding atm, but price to me looks to be in a difficult place between support and resistance, so I can't see a clear opportunity yet. I definitely won't go long at this level, not yet anyway, so a short may present itself soon.

Guess I should have trusted my levels and gone short when it turned on that resistance area , but the train has left the station now. but I have loads of potential support around 440, so see what happens if it gets there.

Yep, like I said, Doe's a bit boxed in between S&R, so no surprise to see the price come right back after that little drop.

R level broken now, but I feel that resistance is still there, so wonder whether it can sustain this move higher?

No, it cannot. This resistance level I've got is a big one, as it's not just on my smaller charts, it's also on the H4 as well. Difficult pa though.

Happy with my reading of the market but got to have the courage of my convictions. Early days though.

From now on, I'll just post levels and trades and keep the chat to a minimum.

This is not a blog, so anyone out there trading Dow please feel free to contribute to this thread.

Long biased dow still while longer term trend is up . Have longs in right now taking a small battering after adp news

Think NY will see us back in mid 550s at least, bit of a shake just now

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210303-133755_IG Trading.jpg
    Screenshot_20210303-133755_IG Trading.jpg
    170.8 KB · Views: 100
Great short opp earlier from that same resistance level I posted yesterday, just too bad I have to work nights as I'd so love to trade the morning sessions. Popping out, and hopefully be back for a trade or two a bit later. I think this is going lower today. We'll see.

Best time to trade dow is 230 uk time ny open
Bearish only under yesterday's low @ 31376 for me.... biggest m5 candle today just now is bullish bounce off of it but they're trying for it lol

Last edited: