Dow Jones 17000?! - Time to short big?

Mods? Can we have an IG rep verify this trade so our resident paperboy can pipe down?

I am pretty sure IG isn't interested in this discussion , nor they will reveal your personal information , they don't have time for this , however if it matters to you that much you can prove this yourself ...

I am pretty sure IG isn't interested in this discussion , nor they will reveal your personal information , they don't have time for this , however if it matters to you that much you can prove this yourself ...

Agree. they won't be interested in a dick swinging contest and yes he can prove it easily if he want's too.

They didn't let him to close his - non Guaranteed - positions manually , imagine if he was in trouble and wanted to close his positions so badly !

They didn't let him to close his - non Guaranteed - positions manually , imagine if he was in trouble and wanted to close his positions so badly !

Nice try.
I rather think it would have more to do with the size of position being closed and the alert alongside to deal with any hedge in the market.

Nice try.
I rather think it would have more to do with the size of position being closed and the alert alongside to deal with any hedge in the market.

Yes , i am pretty sure they have their own reasons but as a client its not my problem , alot of money is on stake here , anything can go wrong with slow phone dealing and at 750 quids/point , ouch ! I will look elsewhere .

This forum is going to the dogs, everyone who actually wins or dares to try seems to have left because of all the bitter unhappy people on here. This should shut you up paperboy, put 10k in and withdrew £65,050 today which matches up. There are a few trades from todays history you worm see as I'd of had to scroll down to show the final few, if needed I can screenshot them too. However after this, I'm seeking a different forum, with more traders and less jealous bitter paper boys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    158.6 KB · Views: 356
My last word on the subject.
Doomy if you did win £50k good luck to you mate go and have a good time on it.
I just couldnt risk £10k on a gamble with a bucket shop (a big shiny one but nonetheless a bucketshop).
We have different views on trading and I'll leave it at that. :clover:

This forum is going to the dogs, everyone who actually wins or dares to try seems to have left because of all the bitter unhappy people on here. This should shut you up paperboy, put 10k in and withdrew £65,050 today which matches up. There are a few trades from todays history you worm see as I'd of had to scroll down to show the final few, if needed I can screenshot them too. However after this, I'm seeking a different forum, with more traders and less jealous bitter paper boys

Nah. they all left cos 16hrs at Tesco's doesn't pay very well.

That reminds me, better send the box of popcorn back for a refund if there isn't going to be a thread ! :LOL:

More than 5 to 1 - that's excellent Doom(y)

Just wondering what percentage of your trading capital is 10,000?

OK, those screenshots look real enough to me - well done for posting them.

Frankly I still can't believe you just risked your whole account on effectively one trade. You're either very rich or very stupid. That aside, I want to say that personally I'm fcking delighted you just ripped the face off a bucket-shop. lol.

Yep agreed.

What puzzles me is why Doomy has to get so angry when he does these crazy stunts. Maybe he has to psyche himself up ready for battle (like the boxers squaring up at the pre-fight press conference) I dunno !

Thanks guys, and Dow Jones I'm a thrill seeker, so risk is exciting to me... I only put the 10k in last night as i had an idea things were going to correct somewhat, didn't think this trade would go quite as well as it did but I'm not a novice. The main return was spotting a fakie spike on the Dax and loading it up heavy, I loaded up heavy at the top of the green bar that I've put a line through and rode the collapse with short position of -£750 a point

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 263
Yep agreed.

What puzzles me is why Doomy has to get so angry when he does these crazy stunts. Maybe he has to psyche himself up ready for battle (like the boxers squaring up at the pre-fight press conference) I dunno !

I'm not angry at everyone dude, i like lots of you but I'm just not great in confrontation and that's how i felt it went with postman but after his last post I'm cool with him too. I'm also a very honest guy and don't like being called a liar.

Anyway it's been a good day. I'm off for some sleep and... Adios amigos :cheers:

I'm not angry at everyone dude, i like lots of you but I'm just not great in confrontation and that's how i felt it went with postman but after his last post I'm cool with him too. I'm also a very honest guy and don't like being called a liar.

Anyway it's been a good day. I'm off for some sleep and... Adios amigos :cheers:

(y):clap:(y)

Thanks guys, and Dow Jones I'm a thrill seeker, so risk is exciting to me... I only put the 10k in last night as i had an idea things were going to correct somewhat, didn't think this trade would go quite as well as it did but I'm not a novice. The main return was spotting a fakie spike on the Dax and loading it up heavy, I loaded up heavy at the top of the green bar that I've put a line through and rode the collapse with short position of -£750 a point

Great timing I guess. However that's just odds and probability - like you some 1 in 1 mln people will win the lottery.

Doomberg, I have to admit that your trade was a good plan after all, although I will buy the dip later ;)

Great timing I guess. However that's just odds and probability - like you some 1 in 1 mln people will win the lottery.

Wasn't a 1 in a mil lottery trade buddy, just funded account again with 10k today and totalled out at £39,955 which is another 30k in a day win. You can see my withdrawal of 65k yesterday and 40k today both from 10k deposits.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    154.6 KB · Views: 269
Wasn't a 1 in a mil lottery trade buddy, just funded account again with 10k today and totalled out at £39,955 which is another 30k in a day win. You can see my withdrawal of 65k yesterday and 40k today both from 10k deposits.

Yes , but we don't know whats going on in your account on the rest of the year . Congrats anyway .

Doomy, I feel some proper reporting would be in order. 2 days worth from Sun night, then show us how you managed stops etc to free up margin so you could keep on with the aggressive compounding.
All the trades and all the management in the interests of the thread.

BTW, I'm not having a go here, cos I've done similar stunts myself so I'm perfectly aware that it's doable, but perhaps not advisable.

cheers