Dow Jones 17000?! - Time to short big?

Tbh wish I held on to all my shorts as be about 1/2 a mil up by now :LOL:

lol! If only you had a power cut in your area or internet/telephone lines went down in your county for a few days!!

From here - I cant see any direct opportunity until the employment data coming tomorrow at 1:30pm for the Dow Jones which is neither here nor there - currently 16,570 bouncing just 20pips from day low which is phenomenal to be that set in one direction till the very close!

lol! If only you had a power cut in your area or internet/telephone lines went down in your county for a few days!!

From here - I cant see any direct opportunity until the employment data coming tomorrow at 1:30pm for the Dow Jones which is neither here nor there - currently 16,570 bouncing just 20pips from day low which is phenomenal to be that set in one direction till the very close!

No, it's called a trend day and is exactly the same as all the other index's which fell by a similar margin.

Closed my shorts at 16540 from a 17,000 av & a mere £19pt....a tad early..lol

bad luck shorting the dow if anyone did. I have to say the 31st July drop had a lot of people pooping themselves. I have to say I regret wearing white underwear to work that day.

Its a game of probability , buying this market here is somewhat like buying binaries at a high price 85-90 , high probability , higher risk , sure no one can be sure its going to settle at 100 but it looks very likely .

Last edited:
What are you guys looking for in order to start shorting the Dow? If it is unable to top 17150?

This may sound silly but what is stopping the price from just constantly growing? Is there a limit?

Last edited: