Dow 2007

Long or Short

I don't trade around news release for the very reason of what has just happened, I like to wait for thing to settle down before I start again, as we have seen in the past, this can easily reclaw the losses or carry on down.

For me, I'm unsure how they will drive this to the close, I admit to being on the sidelines here and happy to be here, I feel safe, and won't trade until I can see the direction clearly again.

Suspect if we break 450, then down to 360 fwiw imho

I don't trade around news release for the very reason of what has just happened, I like to wait for thing to settle down before I start again, as we have seen in the past, this can easily reclaw the losses or carry on down.

For me, I'm unsure how they will drive this to the close, I admit to being on the sidelines here and happy to be here, I feel safe, and won't trade until I can see the direction clearly again.

Suspect if we break 450, then down to 360 fwiw imho

450 looks like it might hold. Another long at 460.

I can't upload charts at the moment...can anyone post a 15m cash of the megaphone signaling this move...top bottom trendlines to make the shape.

cheers cv

I can't upload charts at the moment...can anyone post a 15m cash of the megaphone signaling this move...top bottom trendlines to make the shape.

cheers cv

I can't mate. But what i can do is keep chanting, "go longs, go longs, go longs, go!".

Like a reet eld nit wit.:D

I'm out now and probably won't bother until new year...

Have a good X-mas and a happy new year all.