Naz 3000

gugaplex

My prediction is the NASDAQ will reach 3000 by the end of 2007. Pretty bold prediction, but stranger things have happened. The markets may have a minor correction in the next week or two, but will continue to move higher into next year. We may see a good correction in the spring, but after that I expect the markets to continue to rally through the end of 2007 (with small interruptions).

The COMPQ and NDX both squared out in price/time from two different timeframes. I expect at least a 30 day correction.

sc

sc

Senior Member ? what did u learn within the last 4 years

from my point of view and your prediction, the answer to my question is :
"absolutely nothing"

on a time scale u rnt able to predict the price action in term of minutes

what do I ve think about an IQ of some1 trying to predict the price action for the year ?

The subsequent moves from a range are often 2-2.5 times the range of the initial box. The NDX is behind in time while the COMPQ is right on time. It would not surprise me to see a strong move higher in the next month to catch the NDX up in time. That would probably be followed by a correction as the COMPQ would be extended above time in the longer term at that point.

As alway, I could be completely wrong...

same to u "As alway, I could be completely wrong."

my prediction for incoming comments on predictions about future price movements is :

as long as your prediction on prices isnt based on anything dont talk about it.