double6b - the imposter!

double6

Who's the imposter using double6b as their user name ?

Regards..... THE ORIGINAL double6! :eek:

double6b is not an imposter. I spoke to double6b today on MSN and he told me that he always fancied playing trade2win with the user name double6b. This is because double6b said his favourite guy was called double6 on ADVFN since last year he always gave him share tips. Many of the tips became 10 baggers. One of them was even YOO he bought in @1p thanks to him.

Today this guy double6 tipped double6b to buy CLS, Cheerful Scout. Going by past performance of double6's tips, double6b is likely to increase his huge cash empire.

Aggressive Saver said:
double6b is not an imposter. I spoke to double6b today on MSN and he told me that he always fancied playing trade2win with the user name double6b. This is because double6b said his favourite guy was called double6 on ADVFN since last year he always gave him share tips. Many of the tips became 10 baggers. One of them was even YOO he bought in @1p thanks to him.

Today this guy double6 tipped double6b to buy CLS, Cheerful Scout. Going by past performance of double6's tips, double6b is likely to increase his huge cash empire.

Are you sure?

I thought it was HIS bra size :D :D