Doomberg's back... long "again" this time AUD/USD

Doomberg

Established member
Ok i'm in at 8931 with a stop at 8831 (below the 2 year low) Who's with me :clap:

Ok i'm in at 8931 with a stop at 8831 (below the 2 year low) Who's with me :clap:
Wish you all the luck mate but I think its likely youre gona get stopped. D1 is still down to my eyes.

GL

Attachments

• dooms audusd.png
    dooms audusd.png
    64.8 KB · Views: 275
Cheers Darktone, where would you have your stop if you did this trade?

Last edited:
Cheers Darktone, where would you have your stop if you did this trade?
Honestly i wouldnt have a clue as I dont use stops per say, i like to manage things with limit orders.
If i had a gun to my head on audusd right now, id be short, probably with a limit target near your stop :eek:

edit: If could wait for D1 to turn up id be long with you though (y)

Last edited:

lol. I loaded up short earlier today when I got the news, big profit already locked in. I take it you read the news today about what the governor said and also the PM in retort. :p

If you really want to make a few shekels then fade Doombug imho

:LOL:

Come on guys less of the Doom-and-gloom, we all know i've found "The Bottom" here :clap:

Ok we touched the bottom of yesterdays lows, i have added 2 more positions of £10 per point, one at 8921 and one at 8915... both the stops are at 8882.5 (if this area is breached then the trend is probably going down anyway) so i have moved my 1st stop to 8880 (this always f.cucks me over) but it takes some risk off the table and i now have £30 a point for just 25% more risk. Who knows, this could be a fairy tail

:clover::cheesy:

Ok we touched the bottom of yesterdays lows, i have added 2 more positions of £10 per point, one at 8921 and one at 8915... both the stops are at 8882.5 (if this area is breached then the trend is probably going down anyway) so i have moved my 1st stop to 8880 (this always f.cucks me over) but it takes some risk off the table and i now have £30 a point for just 25% more risk. Who knows, this could be a fairy tail

:clover::cheesy:

GL I exited my shorts. :)

If you really want to make a few shekels then fade Doombug imho

No offense D', but I've taken Pat's advice and have a pending stop sell order for all I'm worth @ 0.89089. Apologies if I've written that incorrectly, but I'm a rank newbie when it comes to this FX malarkey.
Tim.

Last edited:
Hi Doomberg

AU - as I see it as an intraday short term ( follow every pip ) trader is as follows

New low from yesterday today at 8908 ( clue - but could be false)

2 LH's at 8962 and 8949

So intraday scalpers theory - under 62 and even 49 we should drop again - but strong supports at the big number area at 8900

As you say then under say 8880 - we are falling further

Above 8962 / 65 we may try 9000.

Meanwhile I am scalping both ways - ie scalp sold in 40 area and out at 17 /20 and now scalp buying looking for sells again under 49 first - and if not then under 62.

Would I hold a "free trade" on - yes under 8900 maybe - but for now we have a 100 pip approx range - just to take pips off the table both ways

GL

Regards

Forexmospherian

Coming up to 4 00pm UK time on that great day - Friday 13th ;-) and its up at 8957 - getting near to 62 high -

Will it or won't it ?? ;-)))

GL to you Doomberg

Coming up to 4 00pm UK time on that great day - Friday 13th ;-) and its up at 8957 - getting near to 62 high -

Will it or won't it ?? ;-)))

GL to you Doomberg

Cheers mate, all stops are now moved to 8948 which locks in some good profit, from here.... whatever will be will be, i'll even leave over the weekend if its still going, my stops are all guaranteed and i'm already happy with todays profit.

Now lets see a fooking trend change so i can leave it long for 6 months (y)

It's still not broken out and up properly, but could...

Attachments

• AUD-USD.png
    AUD-USD.png
    172.1 KB · Views: 163
Well done on your long D'.

If it retraces and hits the bottom, I think a short is a good bet as price will, likely as not, push through support - if only temporarily - to sort the men from the boys. It may then bounce back up, so anyone attempting this play will need to have their wits about them. Good for the likes of F' to scalp and, if it holds, then one has a great entry for a longer term trade. Of course, it may never see that support level again and you'll have a highly profitable position trade!
Tim.

Last edited:
Cheers mate, all stops are now moved to 8948 which locks in some good profit, from here.... whatever will be will be, i'll even leave over the weekend if its still going, my stops are all guaranteed and i'm already happy with todays profit.

Now lets see a fooking trend change so i can leave it long for 6 months (y)

Yes still teasing and playing for me - and still in intraday up bias over 8925 and 43

If you get stopped at 48 take your profit and then buy again when over those 2 levels.

Yes under 8935 and 20 - scalp sells for me and would only hold under 8900 then

GL and will be trading the AU next week most days ;-)

Regards

F