Shorting the Dow again.. short at 16,000 \o/

Doomy, if you manage to drop this market mate, fairplay. Gotto go out mate, nice banter. Laters!

Cheers for the Input guys, i'm still live on both positions... my one that had the stop of 40 was CLOSE! I had 39.4 on my chart as the highest peak of today, i've moved my stops to 45 and 50.

Wish me luck :clover:

So will the loss (if stop is hit) be around £800-1000? :( or was the second entry quite high up?

Anyway good luck.

Also, will you short the Dow again at 17,000 if it gets there? Is this a regular themed thread we can look forward to? :)

Last edited:
So will the loss (if stop is hit) be around £800-1000? :(

Yeah just under 1k risk, did 2 positions of £10, one was guaranteed and one not... but you know what they say about being 3rd time lucky :LOL:

I'll probs be sat behind the shops with whisky in a paper bag in 10 years, when ther Dow is 40,000 and will tell my tales to anyone who will listen :clap:

Stopped after the Dow made a powerful 123 long formation,

See you all next time for Shorting the Dow part 4 :LOL:

Stopped after the Dow made a powerful 123 long formation,

See you all next time for Shorting the Dow part 4 :LOL:
Alarm call for 'Shorting the Dow part 4'!

Attachments

• dooms dow.png
    dooms dow.png
    70.3 KB · Views: 182
I'm calling them early! If i waited 4 days until i pulled the trigger on my last 10 trades swing trades, they would all of been winners
Thats pretty much it imho doom. You seem to be right there when it matters but youre hitting em too early. I think youd do better if you held off till you see 'sign' that what you suspect is occurring, then look for your top / bottom in a smaller tf.

Last edited: