Does technical analysis work or not?

Does technical analysis work in your opinion?

• Total voters
Do you really believe that 'they' give the slightest f**k about youre doing in natgas? I mean seriously?

I was wondering. If im right, you receive 6%ish interest per day on the margin you put up in natgas. What size move would need to book to equal that sum as a 'short here - covered there' trade?

Yeah, they give f**ks. This is my assertion I don't intend to prove. Although I can if I really wanted to.

Can't say I understand your question. I get 6.1% * 365 = 2226.5% return annualised.

I am still looking for more size, The bank scum is not giving me any advantage at all, they won't even breach the most recent high, never mind the upper trend line where I want them to be. In the mean time, I keep collecting the down payment on that 2000%.

This is real trading. Nothing to do but sit. Did you imagine trading is this easy and dull ?

Last edited:
Wooowoooo, the train is off.

For those who are familiar with my method this should be no surprise because this pays even higher interest than gas. For me to be not in it would be idiotic.

For this to be convincing, no doubt I should have posted it up sooner. But I don't care. On this one, I am more committed given the number of positions. It's not beyond possibility they might spike the price up to run me out. But I believe I am right and they won't succeed.

The time is on my side and I love being paid on the weekends.

222712d1460717382-does-technical-analysis-work-not-oil.jpg

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 836
The choo choo is picking up stream. This is clear demonstration of inventory dictating news that was yet to occur.

No doubt darktone will do me one of those beginner's luck 50 to 1, 7.4% daily interest paid including weekends, etc, etc graphics shortly.

222772d1460931387-does-technical-analysis-work-not-oil.jpg

Attachments

• oil.jpg
    oil.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 1,217
The choo choo is picking up stream. This is clear demonstration of inventory dictating news that was yet to occur.

No doubt darktone will do me one of those beginner's luck 50 to 1, 7.4% daily interest paid including weekends, etc, etc graphics shortly.

222772d1460931387-does-technical-analysis-work-not-oil.jpg

How many of your posts do you modify in one day..........:LOL:

How many of your posts do you modify in one day..........:LOL:

I change them all the time. Need to put up fake charts to show them in my favour. I even have the ability to move back in time to adjust the old charts as necessary.

Not only do I have predictive capability for the future, I can easily change the past as well.

I change them all the time. Need to put up fake charts to show them in my favour. I even have the ability to move back in time to adjust the old charts as necessary.

Not only do I have predictive capability for the future, I can easily change the past as well.

You have been here before........

Youre foresight is amazing joe. Ill see what I can up with.

So youre trading 50/1 margin earning 7.4% per day on the margin you put up, and you been in the deal 7ish days. Am I in the ballpark?

PS: I never said anything about beginners luck mate. Youre enlightened now (y)

i'm a pattern trader. the criteria/method for trading patterns does require some refinement however.

i'll say it does work, but nothing is 100%.

i'm a pattern trader. the criteria/method for trading patterns does require some refinement however.

i'll say it does work, but nothing is 100%.

if not 100 is it 90%, 80%, 70% 60 or under 50%?

you trade it so you should put a rough figure on it?

if not 100 is it 90%, 80%, 70% 60 or under 50%?

you trade it so you should put a rough figure on it?

@75%

i don't trade wide loose patterns though, and use a breadth indicator to confirm the breakout.

determining a valid breakout is also an issue. i buy the retest after the close at or beyond the trigger, with the trigger being @20% of the height of the pattern.

Youre foresight is amazing joe. Ill see what I can up with.

So youre trading 50/1 margin earning 7.4% per day on the margin you put up, and you been in the deal 7ish days. Am I in the ballpark?

PS: I never said anything about beginners luck mate. Youre enlightened now (y)

I am sure you will come up with something. The ballpark are as you can see. Is 50 to 1 supposed to have some effect on the 2700% for the year then ?

Ive run the numbers joe. They are seriously impressive! Im guessing u still holding so whats next. Bait them in giving you 43s? (y)

attachment.php

Attachments

• amazintradin.jpg
    amazintradin.jpg
    722.3 KB · Views: 2,388
Ooo a question I just remembered. How comes you have sma's on the chart when you have inventory?

Ive run the numbers joe. They are seriously impressive! Im guessing u still holding so whats next. Bait them in giving you 43s? (y)

It doesn't look like they have the strength for 43. But they are huffing and puffing today to give that impression. I'll take another position if they give me the day's high. I won't bother to post up chart if it happens since my intention is already stated.

Maybe I'll hold for 50 days and see how your math hold up with the 50 to 1.

It doesn't look like they have the strength for 43. But they are huffing and puffing today to give that impression. I'll take another position if they give me the day's high. I won't bother to post up chart if it happens since my intention is already stated.

Maybe I'll hold for 50 days and see how your math hold up with the 50 to 1.

Ah joe, my maths is on the ragged edge as it is mate.
Let me see:
50 days
at 7.4% each (providing the rate dont change? it dont change do it??
so 7.4% of £1 is 7.4p on each margin squid.
7.4p x 50 days = £3.70
£3.70 is around 7.5% of the £50
A 7.5% move up in WTI @ 41.5 x the fridays³ / joes posts = X

X * inventory (50 days) = less than 45 is something like a profit

Phew, twas tough. Time for beddybyes

Attachments

• aint no way its going over 45 wiv all that inventory.jpg
    aint no way its going over 45 wiv all that inventory.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 152
Ah joe, my maths is on the ragged edge as it is mate.
Let me see:
50 days
at 7.4% each (providing the rate dont change? it dont change do it??
so 7.4% of £1 is 7.4p on each margin squid.
7.4p x 50 days = £3.70
£3.70 is around 7.5% of the £50
A 7.5% move up in WTI @ 41.5 x the fridays³ / joes posts = X

X * inventory (50 days) = less than 45 is something like a profit

Phew, twas tough. Time for beddybyes

You are not much good with inventory. But your math is not bad. Based on that I think I am onto a winner.

I hear ya man. Almost as much agg as shlapping on a couple o TPs. I mean who needs that sh1t!

You want my TP's because you are hoping for room to copy trade, 10x the size didn't you say ?

I stated quite clearly I fence. My move is based on their move. I am not your typical curve fitting joe who would blindly thrash about with tp's and stops. For now I am content making the bank pay. It adds up very nicely and it takes no work from me.