Difference between amateurs and professionals

hey joe(sry for the pun).You must start right.you are on the wrong side of the trade-whats the stop?

Heres joe at $9 Wheat :D

11f7c9d17839985e9e5fd5d4530123ae.jpg

Ok itpossible, perhaps you are trying to help. But it is ok, I can sustain the move against me. My account is largely in cash. It's not earning interest, and nothing to put them into. So I can afford to lend some to the silver merchant and let them get excited a bit. When they get over-excited, maybe they will make a mistake. Then it gives me a chance to strike back.

People always fear the market will move to infinity against them, I don't. To me, this is just a little play. It's unprofitable for them to move the price in one direction. Soon, they will have to give it up.

What a clown. Didn't you see I exited wheat already ? What I got remaining is just play dough made from wheat flour.

Everybody knows youre out joe cos you told everybody. :D
But that doesnt change the risk you put yourself at earning that coin tho do it. Hold till win is fine providing the stretcher dont find you before you cash in. :p

Everybody knows youre out joe cos you told everybody. :D
But that doesnt change the risk you put yourself at earning that coin tho do it. Hold till win is fine providing the stretcher dont find you before you cash in. :p

You, like some others, are just project your own state onto me. But some of us just have a better clue about the markets and so we can survive.

The reason you believe the market will move to infinity is because you don't really know how markets work. If the market intends to move to infinity, you can be sure I will know all about it. See here for some enlightenment:

https://www.elitetrader.com/et/threads/eur-chf-floor.287827/

You, like some others, are just project your own state onto me. But some of us just have a better clue about the markets and so we can survive.

The reason you believe the market will move to infinity is because you don't really know how markets work. If the market intends to move to infinity, you can be sure I will know all about it. See here for some enlightenment:

I just think its funny that you seem to think you know it all, when its obvious you dont :D

Well, you can't have it. Go get your own. Since you do the b book, maybe you can try the a book for more luck.
what I mean is, I consider myself to know near nothing about anything much, including trading, and you is a ways behind me Im thinking, especially after you put ya robot up :D

There's more to success trading than "knowing more". There is also "stones", and INSIGHT. You might have more "breadth" of knowledge but that doesn't necessarily trump a narrow sharp "angle" or insight. :innocent:

what I mean is, I consider myself to know near nothing about anything much, including trading, and you is a ways behind me Im thinking, especially after you put ya robot up :D

What's up with my robot ? Its making money with no work from me. What more can anyone ask of it ?

i mean thats best kind of $ Passive income (y)

Works in special situations. Otherwise the market will take advantages of it. At the moment since I don't have a meaningful position, I want the market to take advantage of it. I can't lose whatever happens.

Hi Joe, what broker are you using?
Get ya nut in the game son! Some of us are already rinsing wheat merchants for £0,0006 per unit ery night!

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4884-finance.jpg

Currently drawn down around 20 times that in this wee snapshot but thats just details! :smart:

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4886-nut-game.jpg

Get ya nut in the game son! Some of us are already rinsing wheat merchants for £0,0006 per unit ery night!

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4884-finance.jpg

Currently drawn down around 20 times that in this wee snapshot but thats just details! :smart:

6099-darktone-albums-general-7-picture4886-nut-game.jpg

You got rinsed I guess. It doesn't match my rate.

Well Joe, you were right about the EUR/CHF back in 2014. But so was I - I just don't buy below the 200EMA: as EUR/CHF had been below this MA since Jan 2014, no serious private retail forex trader should still have been long.

Same on 9/11. The major stock indices were deeply under the 200EMA well before that bad day. Only long-term buy and hold investors should still have been long.

I see the chart, you see the machinations of the industry. But I can print the chart......
:)

You got rinsed pretty bad. Mine isn't the full rate since part of the position was put on intra day.

244692d1502373444-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    5.1 KB · Views: 464
Well Joe, you were right about the EUR/CHF back in 2014. But so was I - I just don't buy below the 200EMA: as EUR/CHF had been below this MA since Jan 2014, no serious private retail forex trader should still have been long.

Same on 9/11. The major stock indices were deeply under the 200EMA well before that bad day. Only long-term buy and hold investors should still have been long.

I see the chart, you see the machinations of the industry. But I can print the chart......
:)

It's the call out that counts. Having the chart and not daring to calling it out is no use.