Foresight patience and psychologically correct trades

New trade

No stop loss used

use options weekly options as stop

Attachments

• stop losses.jpg
    stop losses.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 260
Don't get jealous of my trades ,learn from them.

Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them.

I don't know the method behind this result , but I would like to know .

£11700 profit on £20,000 investment , just trying to get method in my head.

I am near there with getting a fixed system on this , then put this strategy on live. Be patient .Respect!

Attachments

• demo.jpg
    demo.jpg
    136.2 KB · Views: 237
Trading requires patience , a lot of it.

http://credu.bookzip.co.kr/resource/englishbook/pdf/ad30304.pdf

Swimbait Psychology: PATIENCE required in trading .

thanks for posting all this psychology material, i think it is helping me a lot. before I wanted to trade everyday, now I am just setting levels and alerts and keep busy with other things during the day also and then when my levels and alerts go off then I trade, should make me some good profit hopefully. keep em coming:D

thanks for posting all this psychology material, i think it is helping me a lot. before I wanted to trade everyday, now I am just setting levels and alerts and keep busy with other things during the day also and then when my levels and alerts go off then I trade, should make me some good profit hopefully. keep em coming:D

Listen to free youtube webinars by Dr Andrew Menaker phd in clinical psychology , very down to earth and helpful.They are free to watch.

This trade is insurance trade ,if price comes off ,then buy longs against the highest put.

dax

12900 put 241 long
short 12000 puts * 2 , august expiry for 71
long 11600 put for 16

This is account b , a different set of open trades for longer term trading.These are open trades account b.

Attachments

• account b.jpg
    account b.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 229