Difference between amateurs and professionals

Understandable. Otherwise the lulz will be abound. You will get your chance in EUR/USD. Call out there.

I'll be long EUR/USD if it starts going up again back into its uptrend. If it doesn't go up my order won't be triggered. If it gets into a downtrend, I'll go short. That's the whole story.

Goddammit! Every post makes me wish all the more I'd been short on that swiss thing. Grrrr.

Just look at what the stupid wheat merchant did to my road tolls. They have all gone MIA.

244700d1502380954-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 454
People normally cry about slippage. I just laugh. Yielded 3x-4x the intended profit.

244702d1502381469-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 417
Final parting gift from the wheat merchant. I am now wheatless without a loaf, and feeling empty. Maybe I am just hungry. Wheat merchants are the best, I salute them. I made profit on every single unit I had, and they paid me interest for my trouble.

244704d1502383880-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-wheat.jpg

Attachments

• wheat.jpg
    wheat.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 409
It was obvious EUR/CHF was not a buy, I just didn't know it was a sell.

My point was if you did have a sell signal, you would have hesitated because in practice it is very prone to failure even though it curve fitted perfectly based on historical data.

This is the reason for experienced curve fitters to never call out because they know they will fail.

My point was if you did have a sell signal, you would have hesitated because in practice it is very prone to failure even though it curve fitted perfectly based on historical data.

This is the reason for experienced curve fitters to never call out because they know they will fail.

Its a long time back now but in this case I think my failure to be short on the critical date was based on the 1.20 floor that we all knew the SNB was maintaining.

Its a long time back now but in this case I think my failure to be short on the critical date was based on the 1.20 floor that we all knew the SNB was maintaining.

I remember thinking to myself around the time that that must be such an obvious short. Literally everyone would have had their stop below that 1.20, it was only a matter of time before they stopped supporting it and it tanked.

I personally don't care too much about the past. The future is where the money is at. EUR/USD now rallying. Are you going to follow your signal this time ? I want to see what you have got.