Difference between amateurs and professionals

What a legend.

Totally!
Working the side hustle has given him new found avenues to risk capital (y)

Unfortunately, his first gig as a Waste Management And Disposal Technician didnt work out.
6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5400-bin-man-jumping-over-bin-565309.jpg

But hes said to be far happier in his new position.
6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5396-hustlin-margin-dollarz.jpg

Saw a big red candle forming and got suckered into averaging down an extra short position classic bantz

got to hand it to you, actually made positive pips on that falling knife(y)

got to hand it to you, actually made positive pips on that falling knife(y)

There's more money in it. I have transferred the same TRY exposure to EUR/TRY with an undeclared position. This is to confuse darkie a bit. He's getting too excited.

Quite often my open size and close size are slightly different. This is because I add nano positions as a play. Generally they don't amount to much. This clarification is to preempt darkie holmes getting excited finding mysterious discrepancies.

Quite often my open size and close size are slightly different. This is because I add nano positions as a play. Generally they don't amount to much. This clarification is to preempt darkie holmes getting excited finding mysterious discrepancies.

Hey Joe why not start your own journal for posting your profits instead of using this thread (started by Foroom) in the First Steps forum? just a thought. Have a good weekend.